My inactivity.

Reaction score
Hi, this is not a goodbye post.

As some of you have noticed i am not playing much on the server anymore. I do still like to hop on the server every now and then and check it out and have some fun. However, the reason is because i am not having as much like normally due to me getting lag spikes and that's demotivating me a lot to play. Yes you might think that's bullshit that i am very inactive on the server because of that but, don't get me wrong i love the server and have tried a shitton in order to fix my lag spikes. Im not gonna keep bothering the devs to fix my issue because it seems like that i am one of the only ones that is experiencing this issue. And i do fully understand that they are not going to waste all their time to fix my issue. if you wanna know what i've tried check out this post
And also, since school is back again i have less time to play games in general. That is also a reason due perp being pretty time consuming if you're going to make money for example.

Thx for reading, im not going to bother tagging people due im not fully quitting. Just not going to play very often.

Also, i started getting lag spikes when the ''tfu and lights update'' went live. (remove update pls yes yes thx) :kappa:

if you're interrested in a montage with some lag spikes here

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been experiencing the same lag spikes, so you are not alone. It really is irritating because it makes it impossible to be a cop with a lot of people on. I will hopefully be getting a new laptop very soon which should fix the lag though.

Reaction score
Buy a new cpu :kappa: , been inactive aswell but not cause of lag spikes but the lack of interest.