My Resignation

Reaction score
Well guys I think it is time for me to resign as Moderator because of real life issues I have ongoing atm, I will not be able to spend enough time here as well as my other commitments. I do wish to say thanks to you all for the great time and I would tag all of you if I could but I want to make a few tags for people who really helped me.

@John Daymon This guy here was the guy who said I should apply for enforcer and even allowed me to highway camp with him before I was even enforcer and he was enforcer himself.

@Creepis Great guy and excellent mod I wish you luck mate you always made me laugh ( ima still get your booty even if I don't have slap on godstick lol )

@Ethan Would you guys believe it Ethan taught me quite afew "Rules" he really did incase I learned 3.4 from him LOL. Also in my sweater days he gave me my first gun (shotgun) and i was being all gangster like and swat raided and I was so pumped to kill swat and they 1 banded me in 2 seconds LOL

@Venomine Great and funny guy to roleplay with and helped me in my sweater days ( and took me to a rape cabin and did stuff to me :/ )

@Tomiko You dude are a great medic and police rper like seriously dude if ever all gov jobs went fully whitelist I would want you to be the EMS chief. anyway dude keep up the good work and 1 day you might get enforcer :)

@Jordan For being a awesome Senior admin and hope to see you in the staff team again 1 day.

@MattIsMadForCod Keep up the good work mate you have been a great friend to me on Perpheads and I will be playing with you on PH and other games still.

@Bean Can Great and funny guy to be with and also did street races with him on highway lol. And also I opened a "Bean Can" and ate all the beans in it.

@Death Howl Great police roleplayer and very fun guy to be with. And I hope one of these days I hope you become staff mate.

@full staff team for your all your great work

I will try to pop over from time to time and have a game or 2 with you all but For now take care and maybe we will see each other soon .

Edit: I added 4 extra people who really helped :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly Devils, you are such a great guy and a great moderator. You are always there to give someone a hand, and very enthusiastic about everything you do. Your great work and dedication will be missed, and it was a pleasure working along side you as a moderator.

Reaction score
Nah you can't leave, I remember you Devils since my sweater days when you were a cop or paramedic. You are a great RP and moderator that would always respond to my reports.
Sad to see you leave :(

Reaction score
What about me treading in your admins sits that had nothing to do with me :kappa:
Good Luck Devils I will always miss you <3

Reaction score
Well devil its sad to see you leave I wish you good luck with what the future holds for you and hope you get your life issues sorted I hope one day you will come back to us when you've sorted everything thanks for everything you have done and even thanks for banning me a while ago cause if you didn't do that I would not have learned from my mistake goodbye mate.

Reaction score
Honestly Devils, It's been an amazing time... First time I saw you I knew you would know the rules in a very good way and you're honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met, never have I seen you go mad balls and hate on someone or just be generally rude... You've always kept your head up high and kept on doing what you're doing. Now we've obviously had our disputes in different times and there's been times I've been really pissed off at you... but it all comes down to the point where in the end we're friends.

I hope you have a great success in whatever you're doing and I wish you the best of luck

Reaction score
Your a really friendly guy and a great moderator. It's sad to see you go, I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope we will be able to talk again soon.

Reaction score
Devil you had supported me for most of the time on perpheads and you were a truely brilliant moderator and the reason why I went for Enforcer. No matter what I did wrong I always had you supporting me no matter what it was. I enjoyed the times we had that I could remember you were a great guy to know and you will be missed

You shall not pass until you tag meh :(

Reaction score
Hey Devil, I remember buying regals 3 just to grow to make money after i came back, i hear loads of weird noises from regals 4, I go up there and knock, at first i get gunpointed, forced to go inside, then i was like "i'm fucked" but then you all decided to untie me and ungag me, then we had a party ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, man, don't resign, you are one of the best moderators i've ever come across on PH, I've been here for a while now.

pls no
fgaHR0P.gif

Reaction score
Ey Devils!

Honestly, you were one of my favourite mods on the server. We had some banterous times aswell. Like me singing "Always look on the bright side of life" in prison. And your amazing voice <3... Oh my... Im gonna miss that voice ;3 But im seriously gonna miss you alot. And i know pretty much anyone who had the chance to be with you, are going to miss you. You were an amazing staff member.

Hope you decide to come back sometime... I really hope so;)

Reaction score
I was not expecting this, you're the best! Good luck in your future, you are great.
:kappa:

Reaction score
Why would you do this to us all, Now we're stuck with @John Daymon :s

Seriously though good luck mate, you were an excellent staff member and you will NOT be forgotten!

Reaction score
Where's my shoutout? :( Anyway, You were a great mod. Hope i see you on the server still :D

MattIs

Perpheads: RIP In Staff Team - Bye devils, enjoyed having a laugh with you as a speed enforcer. Keep me updated with things and hope to speak with you soon :)

Reaction score
You've always been an abseloutely GREAT moderator. I Get you though. Life can get tough. I Hope you'll get through it.

25jcmty.png
I'll never forget our banter moments <3 Like when I RP'ed giving you a free code to a hentai website :kappa:

Anyway take care of yourself Devil.