My resignation

Reaction score
Sad to see you go mate, I remember when I was a sweater some years ago and we were in slums parking, I batted a guy about for being a cheeky little shit and you were like "ama have to report you for that". After that you took me under your wing and taught me the rules which I really appreciate.

I really hope everything works out for you in the best possible way my friend. You know where to find me anytime.

Spadille.

http://plays.tv/s/LA7wSLYu1xO1

Reaction score
You were the first administrator to bring me to a admin sit about 1.1 and certain events that happend. You then decided to forgive me, and let me go my way.

The next day i got brought to a admin sit again by you about 1.1 or 3.4. Instead of banning you decided to just have a word with me and explained me how i should change myself to fit in the community. This really helped me and motivated me to continue playing on perp. Im really thankfull for that, so thank you dinosaur.

I wish you the best of luck in life

Reaction score
It's really a shame to see you resign, you gave me my first warning on PERP and I'll never forget it. There are so many fun times that we've had together at late night, all the events you hosted, all the people you made laugh. You were honestly the most down to earth guy. It's impossible for me to thank you more, you've even banned Bertie! I hope that you get better and can one day come back to us.

Goodbye Riddle.

Reaction score
sad to see a very good staff member resigning , you were my favorite between all of the staff members , take care and good luck in your life and i hope to see you in-game

Reaction score
Im crying...

You were always a good staff member and always a friend before anything else.. I will mis-We will miss you and we all understand why your resignation and always remember the times any of us had the pleasure to be with you.

We hope for the best of you and your health.

Please take good care.

Reaction score
Genuinely sad. You had hope for me when everyone else told me I wouldn't be a staff member, you helped me improve so much even though it was through tough love.

Cheers for being a 10/10 lad.

Reaction score
What a huge loss for the community. Grave you were an amazing staff member. You were the one I could look up to for guidance and comfort from pre-staff times to during; and beyond. To see you go out this way is not easy and to read that it is from health issues gives me a huge feeling of sadness. I hope you do well on your journey and beyond.

With best regards,
Mathias.

Reaction score
Was a pleasure to have known you through the server grave, I'll never forget the time you tried to host Challenges at the farm and everyone kept batting each other to death before it started :( Hopefully you'll be fine soon, good luck to you for the future!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Really sad to see you go mate. Dealt with my first report and ever since i've regarded you as the best staff member. The way you handled reports for me was by far the best i've seen. Maybe due to the scary scottish accent. Got some great memories but the best by far is when you and Murtsley were firefighters and got stuck in the ditch opposite slums while responding with Sam Tan's theme in the background. Hope to see you back and well soon pal!

Regards,
Dai John,
Sam Tan. :wales: :moron:

Reaction score
omg that must mean I was your last admin sit, funny that how we basically both got enforcer at the same time I have to admit I was triggered u got mod then even admin before me and smudger, me then thinking you were next In line for senior admin. Oh well hopefully you'll stick around man

Reaction score
I'm quite suprised, you were a really good staff member and for someone who holds such a honorable place in the community, many will miss you.

Take care.

Reaction score
I didn't notice you resigned :-(

Farewell Grave, I wish you well for the future so you can down more whiskey and be drunk every night on PERP. Great memories of playing DayZ with bae Kitty.