My resignation

Reaction score
Sorry for the spelling in advance <3

I want to start by saying how much I love being a staff member and helping everyone. I've had so many funny interactions with so meany people from the server. It's hard to name everyone so I'm not going to take anyone in this post but. When I started as an enforcer I was so happy. When I got to admit I was over the hills with joy.

I'm not leaving because I was told to or because I wanted to. It's Because I have to. My health just now is getting the best of me. It's hard for me to even come online. And because of this I feel it's best for me to leave and let someone else take my place.

To those who I've met I love you all. And as I'm getting slightly better I will all see you around.

Much love. Terry tibbs
z9jDDinR.jpeg

M

Reaction score
@GraveDinosaur

You were one of the first people I played with regularly at this community. To sum you up you're one of the kindest, funniest, and easiest to get on with guys I've seen around here. It's been a pleasure both working and playing with you, and we should definitely have a catch up some time - hope everything goes well for you.

Reaction score
NO I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS, I'll call a medic and you'll be fine right? D:

You were one of the first people I got to know well on the server, and I thoroughly enjoyed being a minge with you back in the day ;)

Really is a shame to see you leaving, however I personally completely understand. You have always been both an excellent staff member and community member, and I wish you luck in life friend <3

skater later, stay safe c:

Reaction score
Well Grave, what happened to the welsh is happening to the scottish, we're all fleeing perp, sorry to hear you're resigning though, you were one of the best staff members, I used to see you constantly doing my reports before your inactivity, see you sometime soon hopefully, i hope you still come on perp drunk pretending you're a dwarf.

Reaction score
Grave, you were the person that helped me out when someone tried to blackmail me out of an org and you did a lot more for me when you were an admin.
you were one of the few people to ever warn me and you have been a person I have always looked up to you and I am very sorry to hear that your health is not the best right now. I hope you get well soon buddy :)

you will always have a special place in my heart man...

take care,

spook

Reaction score
We got accepted as enforcer at the same time, amazing how long ago that actually was. It's sad to see you resign. Your an amazing guy and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do!

Reaction score
NOOO!! Not another one of the greats leaving us! It is such a shame to see you leave Grave considering how you've been such a great person to RP with as well as being an amazing staff member.

We all totally understand why you have to leave and all I can say is that I wish you luck for the future! Hopefully we'll see you around some day in the future

Reaction score
You are one of the kindest people I have met within this community Riddle. We've been friends for such a long time and it is such a shame to see that you're not in the best well-being right now, all I can hope is that you get well soon so you can return better than ever!

Thank you for the time you served as a staff member, you will be thoroughly missed. <3

Deleted member 4084

You are generally one of the kindest people I've met. Like @MrLewis (brummie) said. It's sad to see you leave the staff team after all those years. You've helped me a lot with the rules, knowing the map, and generally having a laugh. I thank you for everything you've done for me. Hopefully we still see you now and then :)
I remember you did loads of reports and let me watch with you when I applied for enforcer, it helped me learn a lot.

Reaction score
One of the first staff members I ever remember meeting, never had a bad encounter with you Grave! I wish you the best in what you do and I hope you're well soon pal! We'll all miss you.

Reaction score
It's such a shame to see you resign Riddle, you were the first staff member that I met back when you was enforcer. You are a friendly and great guy to know and it has been a pleasure to have known you. You dedicated alot of time into this community and was awarded the rank of admin for it. I hope to continue seeing you around.
Thank you for the time you've dedicated to the community. Goodluck with the future.
6.3 and 3.4: Player threatened to kill a man in front of the npc inside the Police department. He did not take the NPC into consideration and put his well-being at risk for threatening to murder a man.

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you have to go @GraveDinosaur. I would firstly just like to thank you for everything you've done in the staff team, from teaching me how to do sits better and just helping around and being a friendly guy. You're amazing, and again it's so sad to see you go.

Love you, and hope to see you around soon!

Reaction score
This is probably going to be the biggest PERPHeads incident of 2017.

Hope your situation improves swiftly.
3dce259b84.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
You are no doubt one of the friendliest, calmest, funniest people I've ever had the pleasure to interact with on this server.
I wish you the best, and hope you get better soon.

We'll miss you fam.

bj1Ac1X.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rip grave, you have been amazing and thank you soo much for your time! You well deserved administrative position and you will resign with honor! Good luck with your health and when you feel you got more free time come back for a new shot boy! Good luck in life!
Grave u are amazing stay awesome