N.W.A. Recruitment

Reaction score
step 1: call a guy a "dickrider"
step 2: have 2 guys constantly liking your posts even though you're emotional and acting cringe whilst defending a dude straight up insulting a person for no reason.
trophy unlocked: hypocrite

i privately talked with them and they were accepting of it because we genuinely respect each other plus you replied to me first if you don't want talk stay quiet boy

Fuck off already, denied.

Reaction score
you even unlocked extra credit by making a whole meme about me. Stay mad.
bro u stalk the thread like ur life depends on it is this really what u got going for u rn?

7UrLDPH.png

Reaction score
bro u stalk the thread like ur life depends on it is this really what u got going for u rn?

7UrLDPH.png
step1: call a guy stalker
step 2: watch what his profile and examine what his latest watched posts were
step3: claim he's stalking

it's not easy replying to like 5+ ppl all claiming im "dickriding" whilst simultaneously jerking each other off with each slanderous or demeaning insult they throw at you!
don't ping me with a notification and i couldn't care less about coming to this thread.

Reaction score
IG Name: tyler bounce

OOC Name:
tylerye

Play Time:
2 years

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):
5 mil + maybe idk

Owned Cars:
double upgraded tesla, double upgraded gtr, double upgraded beetle, double upgraded transit

Why do you want to join:
i am a black male with attitude

What makes you stand out from other applicants:
i do not dickride like certain individuals that perma watch this thread

Previous Organizations:
many

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:
nah bro

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc)
every one

Reaction score
IG Name: Kian (Kayne) Wolf

OOC Name: Mina

Play Time: yes

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 100 billion idk I ain't good with numbers

Owned Cars:

raw

Flexin :cool:

Why do you want to join: cus I love NWA and I love America!! :cat:
1662066128618.png

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I was featured on the famous kid friendly show B L A C K E D :pompus: cant remember much as I wasn't awake but I was told I did great! :cat:

Previous Organizations: yes

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: @Marine Putin :oops::cat::cat:

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) ESPORTS SHOOTER PEW PEW :punch::punch::rage:

Reaction score
IG Name: Kian (Kayne) Wolf

OOC Name: Mina

Play Time: yes

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 100 billion idk I ain't good with numbers

Owned Cars:

raw

Flexin :cool:

Why do you want to join: cus I love NWA and I love America!! :cat:
View attachment 15138

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I was featured on the famous kid friendly show B L A C K E D :pompus: cant remember much as I wasn't awake but I was told I did great! :cat:

Previous Organizations: yes

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: @Marine Putin :oops::cat::cat:

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) ESPORTS SHOOTER PEW PEW :punch::punch::rage:

Accepted

Reaction score
IG Name: John Panvinski

OOC Name: MohRox

Play Time: 1 month 28 days
Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 3.5 Million$
Owned Cars: My beloved Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale that helped me in every situation

Why do you want to join: I have been an active member on Perpheads for quite some time having joined many organizations and helped people around the city in general, although im mostly peaceful but when push comes to shove i fight with accuracy and calmness, i will help any member no questions asked defending my mates and their belongings is my n1 priority,

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am an old perpheads player proficient in many things around the server

Previous Organizations: La Camorra, Harper family, Poseidon inc and many more

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: No

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) Defending, Helping people make money and renting my planters for discounted prices for my org members

Last edited:
Reaction score

Why do you want to join: I have been an active member on Perpheads for quite some time having joined many organizations and helped people around the city in general, although im mostly peaceful but when push comes to shove i fight with accuracy and calmness, i will help any member no questions asked defending my mates and their belongings is my n1 priority,

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am an old perpheads player proficient in many things around the server

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: No

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) Defending, Helping people make money and renting my planters for discounted prices for my org members
What times are you normally on

Reaction score

Denied

Reaction score
IG Name: Jimmy Franson

OOC Name:
Skadoodle

Play Time:
648 hrs on this server, 4500 on Gmod

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):
300k cash, premium, mitsubishi lancer evo with full bodykit and upgrades, 100 firearms crafting, bits and bobs in storage (few guns and crap loads of bobby pins, crowbars, zipties and ammo)

Owned Cars:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Full Bodykit Full upgrades

Why do you want to join:
I just want an org where I can enjoy content and make friends

What makes you stand out from other applicants:
I'm sociable, experienced and devoted

Previous Organizations:
I don't remember their names

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:
Don't think so

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc):
I mainly enjoy raiding and any type of PvP stuff, but I can also craft if need be

Reaction score
IG Name: Jimmy Franson

OOC Name: Skadoodle

Play Time: 648 hrs on this server, 4500 on Gmod

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 300k cash, premium, mitsubishi lancer evo with full bodykit and upgrades, 100 firearms crafting, bits and bobs in storage (few guns and crap loads of bobby pins, crowbars, zipties and ammo)

Owned Cars: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Full Bodykit Full upgrades

Why do you want to join: I just want an org where I can enjoy content and make friends

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I'm sociable, experienced and devoted

Previous Organizations: I don't remember their names

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Don't think so

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc): I mainly enjoy raiding and any type of PvP stuff, but I can also craft if need be

Denied for now, if you prove yourself to be useful to us when you bump into us in game every now and then we may take you in under our wing

Reaction score
We are seeking for dedicated crafters to join our organisation. This may increase not only your chances of joining the organisation but to become part of our everyday activities as well, should we see you as fit. This is exactly what helps keep us striving with supplies and will also benefit yourself too, it’s a win win so if you believe if you have what it takes, apply today and also please inform us for your firearms level too so we can better work with you and potentially assist you in pursuing to maximum firearms level.