Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Nate
Your In-game Name: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I'm sorry to the whole community for cheating and I'm sorry for attempting to ban evade, It was selfish and I regret cheating a lot.
Since my ban I haven't used hacks once , I will never make that mistake again if this gets accepted, I want to apologize for attempting to ban evade, It was around the time of the map rotation and I knew I had no chance of being unbanned at the time, So I made the decision to ban evade and I regret it a lot more now, I bought NordVPN and a new steam account and tried logging into perp, But after downloading all the content my VPN must not have been loaded correctly since console banned me, Now it has made my chances of being unbanned worse and I wish I never tried to ban evade, Although I'm also happy I got caught, Since if I did ban evade I'd be probably be caught at some point and I wouldn't have been able to play happily, Because now I know the next time I ever play perp I can play it legit and enjoy it.
I would like to apologize to the whole staff team, I'm sorry for wasting your time and ruining a lot of experiences for people on the server, It was not my intention to annoy or ruin anyones time on the server, It was to gain an unfair advantage in raids and shootouts because I was selfish and never thought about the person on the other side of the screen and I truly am sorry for it.
When I first started cheating it was because I was bored and I wanted to have a reputation for being a good shooter or a good player but I was the opposite. I first got the cheat probably around a month before my ban, During that time I used Esp and Aimbot to win a lot of shootouts. I miss playing perp a lot and since my ban the server has progressed a lot and there's a lot of things I missed out on that I will never be able to experience, Like the map rotation.. I also haven't played since Marksmanship was removed and I've been excited to try it out.
As most of you know me and most of our org was cheating, I won't lie, I was never peer pressured, I don't think anyone else was but if that's how it felt to you I'm sorry and it wasn't my intention for you to feel that. If I were to be unbanned I'd first want to regain my trust with the community, I'd like to try and enjoy the server as much as possible and try help out new players by maybe making my own org once I have enough money to. There are a lot of things I wish I could go back and change but I can't I promise and swear to all of you this time for me will be different and I only ask for a second chance to redeem myself, If anything like this ever happens again you can permanently ban me with no appeal.
Once again I'm sorry and I ask for a second chance..
-Nate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.