Nate Sparks enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Nate Sparks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2069507
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ENFORCER
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Well I understand the rules in such a way that many new and not so members don't. This could be on little things that are not defined and that is an RP requirement. I also respect the rules as they keep the server stable and DM free. I also help members currently with understanding the rules which they broken while in game. I try to be fair and honest with everyone I deal with.
I enjoy keeping the game in an RP aspect and teaching people through my own actions on how to properly RP as a cop or fireman or medic. I even give help to the regular public and give tips on how to run a grow operation without being seen and how to keep it RP. I feel that with my age and previous military service that I can be mature and RP in any way and keep the players in line and in RP.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I'm an admin for the 7CAV ARMA 3 server. I also was an admin for a mine craft server. I also was a CS:S admin for a popular 24/7 office server. I also was a admin for an older ARMA 2 server for the 7CAV.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If I can become an enforcer I will keep everything fair and respect each player while keeping the game play RP and respectable among players. Also I have been playing on PerpHeads for about 30 days with about 5 hours each night. I have had an active donation for about 40 days. I have taken 10 days off for inactivity on the server.
CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] or if you want pm me for my mobile number.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
Will do mate, Did it on an Iphone so that may be why. [Fixed]
That is a rough estiment. I'm not 100% sure But when I'm on I stick around for about 4 to 6 hours. Some days it could be less than that but I'm on about every night.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
Well I don't know how many in game hours I have. Like I have said, I only did a rough calculation. I have had to buy a 2nd VIP which would give me 30 days. I then would say I have had about 10 more days in game that I took off as a rough amount. I know like with most nights I play 4 hours and some 6 hours as tonight I have played from 11pm to 4am. I am not trying to cheat the system but I never keep track of my time and how much I have spent in game. All I know is the amount of days I would say I have been on and how long I play for. I would hope that you wouldn't quote me on the exact time as I honestly don't know 100%.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
No problem Mate. Going to bed now and good luck around perp.

ind

Reaction score
This guy is a very nice person. always helping people out in-game, a great role model and also is a very good roleplayer while playing as Chief.
He definitely deserves it so you've got my +support from me.

Reaction score
+support I spoke to you when you bought V.I.P for my friend and you were very friendly and easy to get long with you deserve the role! Good luck :)

Reaction score
+ support would love to have more mature people on the server and in the team that can handle situations by experience and calmness and generally being over the childish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.