Need a new mouse.

Reaction score
Suggest a mouse, one that you preferably have had a good experience with, has lasted you at least a year or two reliably and that would only rarely suffer hardware problems. The reason I'm setting that last criteria is due to my current one constantly disconnecting itself whenever I would lift it off the table just a couple of inches, then set it back down again. CSGO was a nightmare to say the least.
No wireless crap, I hate that shit.
My budget is roughly $70
Suggest away, I might be able to go over budget provided that it's reasonable to do so.

Reaction score
I always recommend the G502 and always will. Addable weights, big nice firm grip that's comfy for almost all hand sizes, one of the best sensors imo, great customization with Logitech software and has lasted me 2 years now and never ran into a problem, works great on cloth and hard surfaces or any surface even if you run the surface optimization feature.

Reaction score
G502 is good I heard, no personal experience however. Avoid Razer mice, they feel decent but their build quality is commonly known to be horrible. Same goes for Steelseries products, but that's more from my personal experience. Zowie mice are pretty reliable and they are plug-and-play, so no clowning around with software. I personally have had my Zowie FK2 for a good month now, and I've had no problems with it.

If you do decide to go with a Zowie mouse, you might want to look them up yourself in order to find the right mouse for you. For example some of the mice are ambidextrous and some are a lot smaller than others. This video gives you a brief look into the differences between the mice.

That same dude has made more in-depth comparisons between the mice as well.

Deleted member 5920

The logitech G502 is really good if you need a solid mouse that might get thrown about, mine has lasted 2 years.

Reaction score
Avoid Steelseries if you didn't like the bullyhunters thing.

If you don't care, then go ahead. The Rival 3x0 line is good. My Rival 300 lasted me about 2 years, and the Rival 310 seems to have gotten better material the place my old mouse started to fail.

I currrently use the Logitech G403 Wireless, and it works like a dream. Favourite mouse I've ever used. It's light, fast and has less gamer aesthetic than a lot of other mice. Also feels great to have no cable drag.

Reaction score
stufftoblowyourmind-23-2014-01-elephantshrew.jpg
this is a pretty fast mouse tbh

Reaction score
I love my corsair sabre. It doesn’t have a milion buttons that annoy you over time, its got like 4 extra keys. Never had issues and have it for over a year.

Reaction score
I used to have the zowie ec1-a which is really good but i got the g403 wireless now, its not shit at all lol.
i didnt have any problem with it yet its really good.
from what ive heard rocket jumping ninja or however he calls himself likes the g403 more than any mouse he owns.. theres a g403 wired but theres a huge difference between wireless and wired mouses.