need assistance

Reaction score
Alright so anyone who is good with Java and wants to do a problem set for me, would be an absolute legend and will give you 300k or some shit I can send the problem set over discord for anyone who is interested. Honestly shouldn't be too hard for anyone with experience but this shit is due Monday and I am away. Professor is aids as fuck though and won't give me an extension. @TinySlayer your time to shine darling

Sam

Reaction score
Isn’t this cheating?
There are many active Java communities so your problem should be well documented! Unless you are looking for someone to actually code what ever your professor has asked you to code :O

Reaction score
Isn’t this cheating?
There are many active Java communities so your problem should be well documented! Unless you are looking for someone to actually code what ever your professor has asked you to code :O
Nooo I need someone to write a program for an assignment and I don’t have a PC to do it on

Reaction score
Isn’t this cheating?
not cheating

Reaction score
Exercise 1

Exercise 2

Exercise 3

Extra Credit - Honestly don't worry about completing this but if you're bored and want to give it a shot it's here :p

Useful -

Here's the assignment.
If you google java graphics you basicly get the answers, think stackoverflow might help out with this aswell, dont know when this is due but if you cant figure it out ill build it tomorrow

Reaction score
If you google java graphics you basicly get the answers, think stackoverflow might help out with this aswell, dont know when this is due but if you cant figure it out ill build it tomorrow
It's due tonight but if you can do it tomorrow that would be hella clutch. The professor doesn't check assignments until Monday nights anyways :p. Absolute legend.