Need game recommendations

Reaction score
Reaction score
i play this game called garry's mod, its cool its like a sandbox game

Reaction score
Nope I don't
missing out, anyway though. I'd recommend No More Room In Hell for a fun, hardcore and source engine-based game that's free!

If you want a crazy good backrooms game that will literally shock you with not only the horror but with it's graphical fidelity try The Complex: Found Footage. It's free aswell.

Escape The Backrooms is a fun experience to try for 10$ with your friends or maybe by yourself though some parts will be less scary without anyone else. The game is still being expanded and updated with more levels and things to do with a variety of ways you can play the game hinted at by the dev.

Worms WMD is a fun game with friends, I got it but none of my friends have it. very unfortunate.

Hide And Shriek is a free fun game where you and 1 other person are playing as invisible ghosts and your objective is to collect orbs and put them on a altar to collect points, you can collect runes as well to sabotage the other player with or if you're good enough you can try a risky attempt at jump scaring the other player which will make them lose 1 out of 3 lives. If they lose all 3 before the game ends they also lose regardless of who's got more points.

Reaction score
missing out, anyway though. I'd recommend No More Room In Hell for a fun, hardcore and source engine-based game that's free!

If you want a crazy good backrooms game that will literally shock you with not only the horror but with it's graphical fidelity try The Complex: Found Footage. It's free aswell.

Escape The Backrooms is a fun experience to try for 10$ with your friends or maybe by yourself though some parts will be less scary without anyone else. The game is still being expanded and updated with more levels and things to do with a variety of ways you can play the game hinted at by the dev.

Worms WMD is a fun game with friends, I got it but none of my friends have it. very unfortunate.

Hide And Shriek is a free fun game where you and 1 other person are playing as invisible ghosts and your objective is to collect orbs and put them on a altar to collect points, you can collect runes as well to sabotage the other player with or if you're good enough you can try a risky attempt at jump scaring the other player which will make them lose 1 out of 3 lives. If they lose all 3 before the game ends they also lose regardless of who's got more points.
problem with nmrih is that every server autoplays ads in their motd that are a nuisance to close

Reaction score
I'll think about it you should think about reconsidering if you wanna play with trash like me as well

Nope I don't

I am I don't mind horror games but the storyline is probably very short isn't it? I'll consider it though it's better than nothing
It's not so much of a story game.. Well it is.. but the story is more of an atmospheric thing - where it like gives purpose to what you are doing and makes the missions a bit more interesting. All in all, it's a pretty polished horror game that is great with friends.

Reaction score
idk man, seemed like every other server I went on had video ads playing in the motd. I haven't played in ages now, so maybe it's not an issue anymore.
I never encountered this problem tbh, could just be a thing with the servers you chose specifically.