Need help with new headset

Reaction score
g35-gaming-headset-images.png

G35 was cost 56 pounds for me

Reaction score
Friend all i recommend is Logitech they're literally the most reliable gaming headsets i know that you can get and i got plenty of experience with headset reliability and dependability G430 in my opinion is the best like i have had the same headset for multiple years and if one did break i always replaced it with another G430, I've had very bad experience with Razer headphones in the past and they are very unreliable and break easily also the software is crap.

Reaction score
I do not have any specific recommendation but seeing as the budget is on the low side look for something with a minimal amount of features and preferably 3.5mm jack over USB that way most of the money you are spending is on the audio quality rather than unnecessary features, drivers and other stuff like that.

Reaction score
I think I have infected pretty much 60-70% of the users in this thread with the G430. My mission is complete!

On a serious note, the G430 rarely breaks, got issues with it? They're usually easy to fix, if the headset breaks in half? Well you dun fucked up.

But seriously though, Logitech G430 comes with a software that allows you to adjust pretty much everything about it and all other kinds of Logitech items for example the G13, fully customizable and you can setup simple commands like organization panics with specific locations and reasons.

Either way, headset for around 60 pounds? Easily the G430. Tyler1 has given his headset a shit load of abuse, never seen it break, or I just don't watch his streams and videos enough to actually catch him break his pair.

097ce83c22.jpg

Wires are long, so you can easily reach across your bedroom if it doesn't run through your advanced desk setup.

50cc427bb9.jpg

The G13 allows for customization, yes even the colors, so enjoy. Do mind the price goes to 70-80 pounds for this one.