need some time consuming games

Reaction score
Are you max level? Considering you said you bought membership a few days can I assume you got the 110 boost?
Yes, I grinded from 106 to 110 in those 2 days since I just resubbed after not playing after 2 years (just when legion came out) I'm 806 ilvl right now.

Reaction score
Yes, I grinded from 106 to 110 in those 2 days since I just resubbed after not playing after 2 years (just when legion came out) I'm 806 ilvl right now.
If you got the cash, you can buy 885 gear from AH
You could also do regular mythic dungeons which also drop 885 gear, or regular heroics for 865 gear
Theres also Argus, where you get some stuff during the quest line along with tons of Artifact power as well as some other stuff and it also gives you access to vendors where you can turn in Argus currency (veiled argunite) for 910 items
When your item level is appropriate, you can also do Tomb of Sargeras LFR wings (drops 885-895 gear) and then the Antorus LFR wings (drop 915-925 gear, as well as the good tier sets)
For a quick but not so great power boost, world quests also tend to have armor as rewards which scale as your ilvl becomes higher so the rewards always get better, but only up until about 880 ilvl

Reaction score
If you got the cash, you can buy 885 gear from AH
You could also do regular mythic dungeons which also drop 885 gear, or regular heroics for 865 gear
Theres also Argus, where you get some stuff during the quest line along with tons of Artifact power as well as some other stuff and it also gives you access to vendors where you can turn in Argus currency (veiled argunite) for 910 items
When your item level is appropriate, you can also do Tomb of Sargeras LFR wings (drops 885-895 gear) and then the Antorus LFR wings (drop 915-925 gear, as well as the good tier sets)
For a quick but not so great power boost, world quests also tend to have armor as rewards which scale as your ilvl becomes higher so the rewards always get better, but only up until about 880 ilvl
thank you for the useful info will hopefully make my experience of wow a bit more time consuming

Deleted member 6228

thank you for the useful info will hopefully make my experience of wow a bit more time consuming
Start by completing your weekly raids, you also need to start earning a mythic keystone by doing mythic dungeons, everytime you complete a mythic dungeon you get a chest and a upgraded keystone going all the way to 20. The higher the keystone the higher the ilvl gear. You can do pvp to also earn gear.

Reaction score
Start by completing your weekly raids, you also need to start earning a mythic keystone by doing mythic dungeons, everytime you complete a mythic dungeon you get a chest and a upgraded keystone going all the way to 20. The higher the keystone the higher the ilvl gear. You can do pvp to also earn gear.
Can you just public groupfind for raids or do you gotta go to discords and like find people?

Deleted member 6228

Can you just public groupfind for raids or do you gotta go to discords and like find people?
Public group finding will work up until the mythic level raiding, but I doubt you'll get to mythics before the new expansion

Reaction score
pretty sure either one will work, although it's better to find some people you can rely on to consistently play with you. To get your mythic keystone for mythic+ just run a mythic LFG and you should get one after completing it.

I wouldn't put too much effort in though, BfA pre-patch is coming soon and only a month till BfA so unless you want to put a shit ton of effort into catching up, don't expect much. You're better off leveling up another character to 110, unless you want to start off with better gear on one char for BfA.

Reaction score
pretty sure either one will work, although it's better to find some people you can rely on to consistently play with you. To get your mythic keystone for mythic+ just run a mythic LFG and you should get one after completing it.

I wouldn't put too much effort in though, BfA pre-patch is coming soon and only a month till BfA so unless you want to put a shit ton of effort into catching up, don't expect much. You're better off leveling up another character to 110, unless you want to start off with better gear on one char for BfA.
Do I have to complete legion to start BFA once I buy BFA?

Deleted member 6228

Do I have to complete legion to start BFA once I buy BFA?
only the quest lines, which you will have done
I would play and teach you, but I'm not preording BFA until august.

Reaction score
The Batman franchise is pretty time consuming. I've played both Arkham Knight and Arkham Asylum. Amazing story. Great mechanics.

Reaction score
If you got a PS4 and are into JRPGs, get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMIX - it’s got 6 games included with long and detailed stories - KH1 and KH2 took me over 24+ hours to complete and I enjoyed the story very much (then again, it is Square Enix who made it and there’s some FFVII crossovers here and there which is a neat touch on the story) so you’ll definitely have something to do to kill some time if you like these type of games