need some time consuming games

Reaction score
cooltext292563582324321.png

Reaction score
DayZ, however get ready to get mad when you lose all your gear in a matter of seconds xD

Reaction score
Subnautica?

Mount and Blade: Warband?

A VR? That has some time consuming games.

Deleted member 4116

Escape From Tarkov, you grind for loot and shit you'll have alot of fun

Reaction score
MMORPG's are a good choice
Runescape for maximum no xp waste brainless grinds
WoW is really enjoyable too, combat is great, they increased XP requirements to level up along with zone scaling (Monthly fee + base game and expansions can be a bit pricey though)
FFXIV for an amazing story based MMORPG (The one im currently playing, even though I play WoW on the side too, and also requires monthly fee)
Guild Wars 2, interesting gameplay, story and leveling, no monthly fee required, just need to buy the game.

rat

Reaction score
Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom has so much shit to it and I'm only 10 hours in, lots of content with a DLC coming soon. You can become a scuffed super saiyan in fights https://gfycat.com/MasculineEducatedBalloonfish (if you do end up playing it those are gold orbs Lofty throws in randomly, you can spam your skills and shit, didn't know what it was first)

begone dirty weeb

Reaction score
MMORPG's are a good choice
Runescape for maximum no xp waste brainless grinds
WoW is really enjoyable too, combat is great, they increased XP requirements to level up along with zone scaling (Monthly fee + base game and expansions can be a bit pricey though)
FFXIV for an amazing story based MMORPG (The one im currently playing, even though I play WoW on the side too, and also requires monthly fee)
Guild Wars 2, interesting gameplay, story and leveling, no monthly fee required, just need to buy the game.
I want to get into WoW but just can't I bought membership about 5 days ago played it for 2 days straight and eventually got bored of questing, I need something else to do in it

Deleted member 6228

I want to get into WoW but just can't I bought membership about 5 days ago played it for 2 days straight and eventually got bored of questing, I need something else to do in it
Grind for high ILVL gear, or mount hunt, will take you months or even years to get some mounts.