Needing VIP to spawn police cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/needing-vip-to-spawn-police-cars.35811/

Main Idea: Remove the need of VIP in order to spawn police vehicles.

Full description of the idea: Its just extremely dumb that you go on duty and you cant even spawn a car to roleplay because you dont have vip. Yes you could ask to ride with someone but lets say you have died in another situation or you just went on duty in the middle of a shootout where all cops have left pd you will literally be left there without any way of getting to your desired location in time. Meaning you literally cant get to the location. 1 more thing is that if you go tfu you cant even spawn a swat van due to the police car slots being taken.

If not remove it then change it so the swat van isnt counted as a police vehicle slot.

Why should it be added?: So cops who dont play as much or dont have money wont have to buy premium in order to spawn a vehicle and or even a swat van

Pros: Cops will be able to spawn cars whenever they need.
TFU that dont have vip will be able to spawn Swat Van or Range Rover

Cons: 1 less feature that vip will offer

*Other additions: None

29399610-arab-casual-happy-man-gesturing-thumbs-up-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

Reaction score
I agree, officers should be able to get cars no matter what, its heavily unrealistic.

Reaction score
Problem is if mayor sets police vehicles to minimum it could cause issues with resources.

Reaction score
what does that have to do with this discussion? those 2 things are extremely different. Even with 1 planter box you can still play but being unable to spawn a car on a job that is all about driving around the map makes it unplayable.

Reaction score
That power should be removed from the mayor just like cop slots

Deleted member 5920

How is being an officer all about driving around the map? You've heard of foot patrols right? Or if you really want you can partner up. It's not that hard. This suggestion is not needed. If you want to argue that TFU officers should always be able to spawn their vehicles I could get behind that suggestion.

Reaction score
I agree, officers should be able to get cars no matter what, its heavily unrealistic.
Considering officers in real life usually patrol together, this is a load of bullshit. You mean any officer in real life can just spawn a vehicle by snapping his fingers? there's always a limited ammount of vehicles.

Reaction score
If you're talking about low budget country departments possibly yes, but that's country. I have never seen city police(Paralake is a city) patrol alone. But the comparison to real life is still retarded. There's many things perp does difference than real life due balance issues.

Reaction score
And paying 5$ to spawn a vehicle whenever you want is legit?

Reaction score
Some of those things have to stay so the server gets money but not being able to spawn police cars is annoying.

Reaction score
Well, that just means that when cop slots are down people still have to patrol together, VIP or not? I don't see why that has to be changed, just makes people buddy up without one of them being VIP really mattering

Reaction score
Haven't played in a while, but if the PD is just close to being as cancer as it was back when i played, I more than understand, why you would need to donate to get a cop car. Majority of people only interested in CDM'ing and minging around won't be dedicated enough to spend money on a donation. And as mentioned earlier, patrol together. If you are unable to cooperate with another LEO then you clearly have no place in the police department.

Status
Not open for further replies.