New bug reporting tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you discovered a bug or flaw that needs fixing? Please post on here PerpHeads Bugs from now on. It can also be located at the top bar to quickly go to the site.

You will be required to make a separate account as it is a third party system, so if you have a problem that only you seem to be having, be sure to include both your account name from these forums and other information to identify yourself so I/we can contact you directly if needed to discuss it. All previous bugs that were posted on our BugZilla (as unpopular as it was) were transferred onto this as well so we didn't lose/forget them.

If the issue seems to be an exploit of sorts that other people may be able to abuse to their gain, instead of posting there please message myself or another senior staff member privately here on the forums about it.

With any bug report be sure you give as much information about what the issue is, how it happens (as detailed as possible), why it may be a problem, and how critical it is to gameplay in your opinion (be reasonable). Currently we do not have a template to follow, but I'm sure someone will be kind enough to create one and then everyone can use it, but those are my general tips on needed information for now.

User0

Forum account.

Brief summary of the problem.

Steps to reproduce.

Can be reproduced?

How often does it occur?

Where did it occur?

Expected outcome?

How bad does it ruin role-play experience
1-10?
Or this one?

Email / Forum account
We might need to contact you later on
(Information here)

Description
Provide a medium/long of how the bug occurred.
(Information here)

Actions that made this bug
Steps to trigger this bug again
(Information here)

Expected result
(What you expected to happen but didn't)

(Information here)

Result
(What happens when you reproduce the steps)
(Information here)
@StephenPuffs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.