new drug, heroin

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: here is how u would make it, ( kind of like the cocaine with the processing) you get basic or industrial planter, you buy poppy seeds,you water them and when they are done, you process them like it is cocaine, (pyrex dish, newspaper, poppy leaves and when 50%, lye. After that, you will get packets of heroin! (like weed and cocaine). then you sell it to the dealer for like 150 a needle, the maximum leaves you get is 10 leaves, it takes 2 leaves to make batch of heroin needles

Why should this be added? (pros): something new, something unique and a money maker.

What negatives could this have? (cons): people can steal it from you when raids (duh) and thats really it.

*Other additions: when u use the heroin (u buy a syringe) and you get a fuzzy speed boost for 30 secs (like unlimited running for 30 secs) but the more you use, the worse the vision you will get

1597936547493.png
(seed in bag like coke and weed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So it is litteraly the same as coke? Dont feel like that will add anything of use. Then make it be processed differently.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
oh i forgot to change, it is in needles, not packets
and it is a different seed

Deleted member 5577

I'm no drugs expert but I thought it was a bring your own needle situation this just seems needless and you may as well do coke its basically no different, except you'd get people growing poppies in public on remembrance day that it

Reaction score
What negatives could this have? (cons): people can steal it from you when raids (duh) and thats really it.
How is this a con?

I agree with this suggestion in general but have issues with how you think heroin should be made. The process described would just result in an unusable mess. The real life process for making heroin involves:

- Growing opium poppies.
- Harvesting the sap from the pods. This then is typically air dried and made into a ball shapes if sold as opium, or if being transported to a heroin lab.
- the opioid “Morphine” is extracted from the opium via cooking it for hours with a calcium solution. This is typically done in a large barrel.This separates the morphine from the rest of the chemicals.
- The morphine is then siphoned into a separate container, where a binding agent is added. The mix is then returned to cook in the barrel. This results in the binding agent sticking to the morphine, which eventually results in it gathering at the bottom of the barrel.
- The residue is then filtered out of the liquid, and dried in the sun, or under heat lighting. This results in the morphine base.
- It is then combined with another chemical, and cooked again. Then they cool it down, add more water, and filter it.
- Sodium carbonate is added in a separate container to dissolve in water. Then it is added to the mix to create the heroin base.
- Several other chemicals, charcoal, and water are added to the mix. The mix is them filtered to remove impurities.
- A final chemical is added to the mixture, which is then dried, giving heroin hydrochloride.​

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way promoting people to use this method for illegal activity in real life. All information used here is public knowledge from the DEA museum website, found here.

To replicate this process on perp would take players ages, and would require a lot of development work and testing to use.

Overall, I support the general idea, just not how OP described it. Heroin could be the most expensive drug on perp, but it’s balancing factor could be its extensive need for both chemical tables and planters to manufacture, however, this is already the case with cocaine.

Having another highly expensive drug however could throw off the balance further allowing people to play perp all night and get 500K from powergrowing whilst no one else is online to raid them.

Other additions: when u use the heroin (u buy a syringe) and you get a fuzzy speed boost for 30 secs (like unlimited running for 30 secs) but the more you use, the worse the vision you will get

Heroin works by binding With the opioid receptors in your brain, causing a release of dopamine and slowing down your bodily functions, in particular, your cardiovascular and central nervous System, which in leimans terms, means it slows down and weakens your body, creating a warming, fuzzy sensation throughout your body, also resulting in trouble moving, which certainly wouldn’t give you any ability to run faster, nor would it give you stamina at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No drug dealer would buy heroin in the form of already packaged into a needle, in some cases neither would a customer, heroin that has been cooked into a liquid injectable form can dry out. No one would want to have their hands on a bunch of crusty substance filled needles would they?

Deleted member 5577

I prefer the think tank's suggestion tbh plus this would probably need to be different in law because you can't really ban the growing of poppies like in the UK I believe they are perfectly legal to grow but illegal to process

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
but also, that is alot of shit to do for a video game, why do we just make it the processed way

Reaction score
The opium poppy is illegal under certain circumstances, but the opium poppy isnt the same plant as the rememberance day poppy and does not produce opium sap.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
look, im not the drug knowing type, but yes that is a helluva lot of work for a in game drug but also all the things u gotta do, but if u have to do that, u gotta make a shit ton for that

Reaction score
what idea bro I just posted a step by step guide on how heroins made irl lol. I’ll try figure out a process that would be user friendly for making it.

Reaction score
Heroine usually sold in little powdered rocks, looking like brown sugar, rather than in a liquid form.

A way to change this suggestion would be that you grow up the opioids before treating them in a chemical table to make heroin. This would be more or less the same as weed + meth but taking much more constant attention to make sure you don't spoil a batch etc. This would replace someone's ability to grow coke/weed or cook meth by using all the drug production mediums we're given.

Reaction score
Okay here we go, here’s my idea on how this process could work. This idea also would add “Morphine” and “opium” as potentially useable drugs too. Here is my version:

Making opium Sap:
You buy opium poppy seeds from the drug dealer. These should cost $400 a pop. Due to the nature of heroin plants, this should only be growable in an industrial planter box.
The plant should take 25 minutes on optimal water settings to reach the “ready“ phase. The plant will reach “flowering” 5 minutes later, and “seeding” 5 minutes after that. The plant will start to die 5 minutes after it reaches seeding.

The plant should only produce opium at its “ready” state. This is because opium is extracted from the sap of the premature flower pods. Flowering and seeding should just give seeds.

Each plant should produce 4-10 units of opium sap.

Opium sap should then be dried in a Pyrex dish on a chemical table using heat. This should take 5 minutes. You should need 4 opium sap per dish. This will produce 1 unit of opium.

Dried opium should be smokable as a “painkiller” type drug, using the tobacco water pipe. This cuts corners for people RPing as drug dealers, as they can sell opium to players.

Turning opium into morphine:
This should be done with a beaker.
The opium should be cooked with some sort of alkali or calcium solution (which means a New item (s) would have to be added. This should take 10 minutes total. Once it reaches 50%, a binding agent (baking soda, glue, and all other meth binding agents.) should be added.

This will give you a brick of morphine, which could be used as a drug. Maybe by adding craft able syringes, you could use morphine. Adding syringes would also be useful for this whole drug in general.

Leaving morphine to cook can result in “burnt” morphine, Which is useless.

Turning morphine into heroin:
This process should use a beaker again. You add water (either distilled for better yield, bottled for medium yield, or raw lake water for low yield) and salt (already an existing item in the game which currently serves no purpose) And cook it again. Halfway through, you add 2 chemicals to the mix and continue cooking.

The process should take about 10 minutes at least.

The finished product, depending on all the chemicals used, will result in 15 to 35 units of heroin per beaker. The model for the heroin packet can just be the one Used for pumpkin spice, as to my knowledge that model looks very much like powdered heroin. Due to production costs, time needed, etc. Heroin should sell for $500 a unit.

Ideas to “cut some corners” in exchange for lower yield:
Maybe the drug dealer could have a limited stock of readily made opium for sale for $750 a piece?

Statistics behind this idea:
I ain’t the best at maths but here’s rough estimations:
Total manufacturing time: 45 minutes.
Average cost of producing 1 batch of heroin (not including propane costs, etc. Only materials):$3050
Average batch profits from opium to heroin: $9045 (25 heroin minus production cost)
Maximum amount of cash gained from 2 beakers of heroin: $35000

Maybe the profits could be increased (or decreased) but this is just my general idea I’ve thought up in the space of half an hour. Give feedback and I can edit it on the go.

Using heroin, morphine, and opium:
Heroin should be usable in both the tobacco water pipe (as heroin is often smoked) or with a new “syringe” item you can buy at the hospital and / or the safety shop. Injecting it should come with more health risks with the benefit of more effects. Heroin should heavily obstruct vision with the benefit of high pain tolerance, etc.

Opium should be smokable in the tobacco water pipe. The benefits and effects of smoking opium should be the same as heroin, except less intense.

Morphine could possibly be made into medical products, or injected. It should function as painkillers do but more intense, with more screen obscurity.

Just my rough idea guys, half an hour of thought went into this!

Reaction score
A much better description than me. Problem is, your profit margin really doesn't add up to the other drugs, they should probably sell for even more or maybe not require a drying stage so at least 100K can be made in an hour like with easier cocaine.

Reaction score
Profit margin is a rough estimate, from the point of it being made from opium pieces to heroin. I haven’t had the time to calculate profit margins In detail yet.