New Fire Engine

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4431
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4431

Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/different-fire-engine.32821/

Main Idea: To replace the current fire engine with a new one of community managements' choice

Full description of the idea: Replace the current fire engine with a new one of community managements' choice

Why should it be added?: the current fire engine just looks really derpy when driving, the controls are way too sensitive, and the thing just wobbles around every time you even breathe near your mouse. makes playing the FF role discouraging

Pros: makes playing FF more appealing, increases experience of the few of us who actively play firefighter

Cons: effort to implement/find a decent replacement

*Other additions: [list here]

Maybe actually make the suggestion probably like everyone else and actually put more detail into your discussion and wait a bit longer before making the suggestion?

Maybe actually make the suggestion probably like everyone else and actually put more detail into your discussion and wait a bit longer before making the suggestion?
its a thread suggesting a small change to a job that a solid 3 people actively play and devote their time to
what more detail do you want

Maybe suggest what we should use? Give examples?

Besides many things need remodeling **cough** swat van **cough**. As you see by the recent updates there is quite a bit of work around models. But I doubt this will be changed, the engine is perfectly fine.

Maybe suggest what we should use? Give examples?

Besides many things need remodeling **cough** swat van **cough**. As you see by the recent updates there is quite a bit of work around models. But I doubt this will be changed, the engine is perfectly fine.
i didnt want to suggest models since last time i did that people didnt like it so im leaving it up to devs

Status
Not open for further replies.