New car sounds

Reaction score
I wasn't really a fan of the current bland default forza sounds, so i changed them :)
Nissan
Installation process is quite simple, just drag the Nissan folder to your addons folder. If you already have an existing skin pack folder or something like that you can just move the sound folder to your skinpack.

File structure goes as "addons\ANYTHING\sound\vehicles\tdmcars"

More car sounds will be added to this thread, just look down at the comments for any other posts :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
sounds great might install this tbh, pretty much all of the car sounds is just boring

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't really a fan of the current Nissan sounds, so i changed them :)
Download
Installation process is quite simple, just drag the Nissan folder to your addons folder. If you already have an existing skin pack folder or something like that you can just move the sound folder to your skinpack.
do a tesla one where it actually sounds like a lethal elec car or do some honda where it just bounces off limiter

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Download
1st one sounds sexy tho

Reaction score
Download
i swear that turning sound is from gta 3