Server Suggestion New police radio sounds

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Change the current police radio sounds. Including Panic Button sound, Activation sound.

Why should this be added? (pros): Not as bland as the current white noise which sometimes bugs out. Adds some variety.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Tedious time for development.

*Other additions: Allow client side editing of this specific sound. It doesn't provide an advantage nor disadvantage to players

Alternatively:

Credit to @Tetra (I know right, suprising)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, but the sounds you provided sound more like you are playing with one of those kids toys, I dont like them one bit.

Reaction score
duplicate suggestion i already suggested this sorry

Reaction score
the second video is actually the Motorola radio panic button sound, which would be pretty decent to have as the panic button sound as irl DOJ's uses them

check out the talk permit button sound europeans stay malding btw

Reaction score
Personally, I feel this change just isn't necessary, especially when the PD is busy hearing 3-second long radio beeps at the start and end of every transmission is going to get annoying fast. As for the panic button, I think it's fine as it is and really doesn't need to be changed.

Customizability for these sounds would be nice
I've never really tried messing around with changing sounds in content packs, but shouldn't this be something fairly easy to achieve like that?

Reaction score
Maybe this sound works better for when you stop transmitting in the radio? (only you can hear it)

I usually hop on a random empty ts server and have it so that TS plays that sound when I let go of ptt (b)

Reaction score
Personally, I feel this change just isn't necessary, especially when the PD is busy hearing 3-second long radio beeps at the start and end of every transmission is going to get annoying fast. As for the panic button, I think it's fine as it is and really doesn't need to be changed.

I've never really tried messing around with changing sounds in content packs, but shouldn't this be something fairly easy to achieve like that?
It is actually really easy to do once you’ve got it all set up, just a few small things to be aware about when using custom sounds and it’s good to go