New Sweaters and April Fool's

Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png
Today's update adds some cool new sweater skins made by @TkToaster and gives the PD some more tools to more effectively raid heavily fortified bases. Here's the full changelog:

New Sweaters​

@TkToaster has graciously made some new sweater skins for us, big thanks to him! Thanks to our system it is relatively easy to add new skins, so if you are interested in contributing some new skins for some clothes yourself, please contact me!

Here are some of the new sweater skins:
y3cqMSR1CkBsRVBZ.png
sPVtsVpNdehFpurT.png
WqlIHhsYIxdlqGKb.png

Police Update​

As some people have pointed out in the past, growing drugs when you are in a rather large org is sometimes a bit boring and does not involve a lot of risk. After all, you might have a significant fraction of the server's population inside your own base. Today's update addresses this issue and gives the PD some tools to even the odds in such circumstances.
Here are the changes:
  • Added a heavier TFU gear with more armor and health than the normal heavy TFU gear
    • The use of this gear may only be used in situations that warrant it in accordance with police procedure, the guidelines will be posted later today by @Acerius
  • When police officers are finished off (i.e. black screened), they will no longer have to wait out the respawn time, but will instead respawn immediately
  • Increased base pay of all police officers by 50%
  • Added new weapons to TFU
    • G3A3
    • AK47
    • M82
  • Increased speed and handling of SWAT Van
  • Significantly increased speed and handling of Crown Victoria
  • Added Mercedes McLaren SLR as a RTU car to allow for more effective high speed chases
  • Added spike strip launcher to RTU vehicles
  • NLR time for police has been significantly reduced
  • Increased waiting time and failure rate of the Vault Cracker
  • Added ability for Captain+ to spawn in a respawn beacon near bases to allow for more realistic police raids (i.e. more units)
    • Use of the respawn beacon is detailed in the new police procedure due to be released tomorrow
  • Removed friendly fire from government employees
  • Added option for Captain+ to call in tactical missile strike
    • This may only be used in the rarest and most extreme circumstances and is also subject to the same procedure mentioned above
  • Added ability for Dispatch to locate warranted suspects via UAV

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you very much Fredy. PD is now balanced thanks to these changes. And crims still have a pretty good advantage as they have AK-101 so it's a win-win in my books!

Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png
Today's update adds some cool new sweater skins made by @TkToaster and gives the PD some more tools to more effectively raid heavily fortified bases. Here's the full changelog:

New Sweaters​

@TkToaster has graciously made some new sweater skins for us, big thanks to him! Thanks to our system it is relatively easy to add new skins, so if you are interested in contributing some new skins for some clothes yourself, please contact me!

Here are some of the new sweater skins:
y3cqMSR1CkBsRVBZ.png
sPVtsVpNdehFpurT.png
WqlIHhsYIxdlqGKb.png

Police Update​

As some people have pointed out in the past, growing drugs when you are in a rather large org is sometimes a bit boring and does not involve a lot of risk. After all, you might have a significant fraction of the server's population inside your own base. Today's update addresses this issue and gives the PD some tools to even the odds in such circumstances.
Here are the changes:
  • Added a heavier TFU gear with more armor and health than the normal heavy TFU gear
    • The use of this gear may only be used in situations that warrant it in accordance with police procedure, the guidelines will be posted later today by @Acerius
  • When police officers are finished off (i.e. black screened), they will no longer have to wait out the respawn time, but will instead respawn immediately
  • Increased base pay of all police officers by 50%
  • Added new weapons to TFU
    • G3A3
    • AK47
    • M82
  • Increased speed and handling of SWAT Van
  • Significantly increased speed and handling of Crown Victoria
  • Added Mercedes McLaren SLR as a RTU car to allow for more effective high speed chases
  • Added spike strip launcher to RTU vehicles
  • NLR time for police has been significantly reduced
  • Increased waiting time and failure rate of the Vault Cracker
  • Added ability for Captain+ to spawn in a respawn beacon near bases to allow for more realistic police raids (i.e. more units)
    • Use of the respawn beacon is detailed in the new police procedure due to be released tomorrow
  • Removed friendly fire from government employees
  • Added option for Captain+ to call in tactical missile strike
    • This may only be used in the rarest and most extreme circumstances and is also subject to the same procedure mentioned above
  • Added ability for Dispatch to locate warranted suspects via UAV
Hey I did not give you permission to screenshot our steam chat! I will be charging you for this. #add chess #add bin man

Reaction score
@Tinky as50 main time,here's the PD buff he was talking about

Added new weapons to TFU
G3A3
AK47
M82

Wait a second...

Last edited: