New Update: Hats!

Good day gentlemen! I'd like to pronounce you the new server update. There has been put a lot of eff

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day gentlemen! I'd like to pronounce you the new server update. There has been put a lot of effort into this. This update mainly is about accessories, hats. I've added new models to the server just for the hats, all models are made by me. This update will be live tomorrow. Here are some pictures.

4gQAY.jpg
4gQGp.jpg
4gQHL.jpg
4gQHe.jpg
4gQLV.jpg

I hope you're all looking to this update. If you can't find out where to get these new hats, /pm me in-game and I'll show you.

Thanks to Twitty.

Poll: Whose updates are better?

Reaction score
I generally thought this was an update being it's posted in the news and announcements section! :( You got me.

Reaction score
GhostFanta;n775 said:
I dont like the hats. They are making the game, less "Realistic"

I tried to make the new hats awesome while keeping the realism level up. But you're right about with the old hats, they were unrealistic, long magician hat which is 50k for example. But the new hats are surely realistic :)

Reaction score
Man, you have totally forgot about the M82 sniper hat, I was really looking forward to walking around with a barrett on my head! :(

Reaction score
Snafu;n779 said:
Man, you have totally forgot about the M82 sniper hat, I was really looking forward to walking around with a barrett on my head! :(
Maybe in the next small patch man.

Status
Not open for further replies.