New Van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add a van like I am showing in the picture. You would be able to drive with 2 people in it and stand in the back of it just like in the vans we have right now. The van should have a big storage in which a player can store items. And the counter should be big enough to rest a burger on.
1592694004742.png

Why should this be added? (pros): People can use if for passive RP. Like a mobile foodvan.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Work

Reaction score
Maybe make its inventory function like a planter box. If you give it an attachment, it will show up on the van! You could put items for sale etc in these attachement slots. I feel like this could be useful for a lot of things on the server!

Reaction score
This would probably be a pain to make but a van with a window, little storage chest and maybe a kitchen would be really cool and definitely benefit the sort of roleplay you attempt, however I doubt there’d be much demand for something like this and therefore would be pretty pointless to spend a lot of time on.

The transit van could possibly be edited to look like this and be a body kit? I can’t really comment on how hard that would be though.

Reaction score
If we had a member of the dev team who was capable of modelling an entire car, well, they probably would have left PERP by now to work for a company that would pay them.

I like the idea but there’s no fucking way they’d be able to make that. I’ll look on the workshop later to see if theirs a model that could be used there but overall this is incredibly wishful thinking.

Reaction score
Whoa, There are children on the forums!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.