New Van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add a van like I am showing in the picture. You would be able to drive with 2 people in it and stand in the back of it just like in the vans we have right now. The van should have a big storage in which a player can store items. And the counter should be big enough to rest a burger on.
1592694004742.png

Why should this be added? (pros): People can use if for passive RP. Like a mobile foodvan.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Work

Reaction score
Maybe make its inventory function like a planter box. If you give it an attachment, it will show up on the van! You could put items for sale etc in these attachement slots. I feel like this could be useful for a lot of things on the server!

Reaction score
This would probably be a pain to make but a van with a window, little storage chest and maybe a kitchen would be really cool and definitely benefit the sort of roleplay you attempt, however I doubt there’d be much demand for something like this and therefore would be pretty pointless to spend a lot of time on.

The transit van could possibly be edited to look like this and be a body kit? I can’t really comment on how hard that would be though.

Reaction score
If we had a member of the dev team who was capable of modelling an entire car, well, they probably would have left PERP by now to work for a company that would pay them.

I like the idea but there’s no fucking way they’d be able to make that. I’ll look on the workshop later to see if theirs a model that could be used there but overall this is incredibly wishful thinking.

Reaction score
The rp that could happen with this would be amazing. It would be cool if you could have like a customizable bazzar type sign on it and if they add more food props.

Status
Not open for further replies.