next montgae will be longere and better

Reaction score
sorry for a short montgae and i dont no if you dont like the montgae becus its shit or becus of me anyways next montgae would be much better

Reaction score
You should put actual editing into your montage, a series of clips is boring. Also single frag clips are boring/sweater killing clips are boring. Its why I personally think Sosa's montage from back in the day (the billy boys one) that hes deleted is possibly the best one that I'v seen on perp

Reaction score
You should put actual editing into your montage, a series of clips is boring. Also single frag clips are boring/sweater killing clips are boring. Its why I personally think Sosa's montage from back in the day (the billy boys one) that hes deleted is possibly the best one that I'v seen on perp
you have an idea for next montgae or editing
should i just post frags clips or what

Reaction score
I disagree, you can make a nice comp without any editting, just make it interesting enough!

Reaction score
I disagree, you can make a nice comp without any editting, just make it interesting enough!
Yes, we are gone do that with the next montage. In this montage we didn't have lots of clips due to him being banned.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Make as many montages as you like it doesn't bother me just don't upload ones with people who are unarmed

Reaction score
Make as many montages as you like it doesn't bother me just don't upload ones with people who are unarmed
okay i will do thanks for the help now i know what to make next montage