- Ex: Grimm "The Butcher" Huan

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think its a neat function and it would make RP a little more fun

Optional additions:
- Not really
-
-

Reaction score
I mean, nicknames are fun sure, but they are usually not something everyone knows. So this would probably make the most sense if you could set your own nickname in the organization window and only your other organization members could see it.

As we are trying to enforce serious RP, it is kind of bad we show names above people's heads already. Unfortunately this is mostly because if someone breaks a rule nearby it makes it far easier to identify who did it to an admin. But that's a different discussion.

Summary:
I'm not opposed to them, I just don't think it should be something visible to everyone as they are a personal thing and should only be known to those that know you.

Reaction score
I mean, nicknames are fun sure, but they are usually not something everyone knows. So this would probably make the most sense if you could set your own nickname in the organization window and only your other organization members could see it.

As we are trying to enforce serious RP, it is kind of bad we show names above people's heads already. Unfortunately this is mostly because if someone breaks a rule nearby it makes it far easier to identify who did it to an admin. But that's a different discussion.

Summary:
I'm not opposed to them, I just don't think it should be something visible to everyone as they are a personal thing and should only be known to those that know you.
I agree with the Org thing, i think that should be added

Status
Not open for further replies.