No new accounts, just me.

Reaction score
Hi there,
It's nice you are actually reading one of my posts.
So today I am going to discuss some topics which I must do.

I am very rude in some scenarios which I have heard before.
I am not mature.
I am squeaky and annoying.
I do not take stuff seriously.

That's not true, anymore.
From this day forward, I am going to change myself, in the community.

Some of you actually might know I have grew up a little. More mature, more calm. Some of you, don't. Well, wake up. I did.

No new accounts, this is ME.

Now, if you have a problem with this, I do not care as I did what I have to do, and that's apologize. If you do not accept my apology, your problem, not mine!

I am sorry to a lot of people, I used to be an annoying squeaky kid, I might be and might not be anymore. I am sorry for the disrespect against everyone and being a selfish guy. I am sorry to the staff I gave a hard time, and to all the players I made leave the community.

I hope no one makes bad comments about this because honestly, i'm trying my hardest to actually achieve some goals within this community.

Also, I will try to roleplay, seriously. My roleplay doesn't normally get noticed, but hey, worth a try am I right?

Thanks For Reading.

Reaction score
Changing based upon what others have said about you is silly Frank. Sure, you could think those things yourself but they will be heavily influenced by what others say. I personally love the way you are, or were. Don't change for anyone matey, apart from becoming more serious in role-play, that could help in many ways :)

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest Frank, I've felt bad for you a lot of times and I know that I've joined in myself on the bullying and I wouldnt like you to change other than being rude sometimes and your view against other members I think the most of us must change our behaviour towards. I know We've had a bad relationship and we have been treating each other bad and such but I've always felt bad afterwards and if you feel like you're squeeky and you feel pissed don't worry I'm there aswell, so don't worry about your voice just change your attitude.

Deleted member 1235

ribena-460x259.png

Let's all celebrate! :booty:

jk its a prank