No Rule Day

Aids or no aids?

• Yes, no rules day!

• No. I don't want cancer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kay

Reaction score
Would actually just propblock my door with like 5 concrete barriers and like 7 wooden boards and just powergrow all the 4 hours LMAOOOOO

Reaction score
>Forced withdrawals
>Mass RDM
>Probably molotov spam
>Mass CDM
>Barricading doors and growing
>Police RDM
>Spawn camping
> Lag would be real
> OOC spam
> Advert Spam
> Physgun abuse
Just a few flaws off the top of my head, so no, This would be pure cancer. It wouldnt even be fun or funny. I can guarentee someone would just build a prop block at all spawns and spawn camp everyone.

Reaction score
@Xquality Your not fooling me.

I know that the staff would not allow this for very good reasons aka scamming VIP and hacking.

And plus ban evading would be allowed which will really not help.

On the other hand I might just kill Jordan over and over until he gives me LT if this happens :)

Reaction score
but maybe add a feature that you can chose where to spawn so we wont get spawnkilled and need to wait 5 minutes

Reaction score
>Forced withdrawals
>Mass RDM
>Probably molotov spam
>Mass CDM
>Barricading doors and growing
>Police RDM
>Spawn camping
> Lag would be real
> OOC spam
> Advert Spam
> Physgun abuse
Just a few flaws off the top of my head, so no, This would be pure cancer. It wouldnt even be fun or funny. I can guarentee someone would just build a prop block at all spawns and spawn camp everyone.
Mass RDM? It's no rule day, ofc its gonna happen
Molotov spam? ^
Mass CDM? ^
Barricading doors and growing? Placing 60 bombs and throwing a molotov into the appartment?
Police RDM? View question 1.
Spawn camping? View question 1.
OOC Spam? OOC gag?
Advert spam? They lose money eventually lmao.
Physgun abuse? View question 1.

Reaction score
Jesus.. Just imagine a poor sweater in a middle of everyone killing each other , id get my org to camp somewhere like the bank with the police and just try to survive the rdmers xD

Reaction score
I loved it. Killed the entire swat team twice with a sako, sniped people from regals 4 with an AK and killed a bunch along with a medic who was trying to escape my wrath, then @Youseff or whoever spawned in zombies so @Creepis, @KapiJam and me got to kill them and barricaded ourselves in our appartment where we grew untill the event was over.

Lets do it again next year.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491053552,1491053300][/DOUBLEPOST]It was like that scene from schindler's list when the guy snipes jews from a balcony