No Rule Day

Aids or no aids?

• Yes, no rules day!

• No. I don't want cancer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
For at least 4 hours during peak time for one specific, chosen day, there would be no rules. This means you can do anything you want with no consequence. This also means no refunds, no action requests, no reports... It would be an aids fest.

Reaction score
d0d76f5370.png

Its all lies !
jk but no thanks it would be more then aids, probably everyone would be cops and swat and shoot eachother then people would just not play

Reaction score
yes please, I can then come on the server build a massive fortress around cityhall so no one can enter and rdm every1 +support!

Reaction score
Wait so no rules?
What is stopping someone from hacking
What is stopping a staff member from banning everyone

Reaction score
I hope this is a joke at its finest
screenshot-2014-08-27-at-14-14-40-5-brutal-things-that-would-happen-if-the-purge-was-real-png-123783.jpg

PLEASE DO NOTE THAT OFFICERS/SWAT ARE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR WEAPONS FOR NON GIVEN REASON AND DO FREINDLY FIRE

Reaction score
Ah yes spawn killing and factions will really show itself. If so maybe a spawn protection is needed? Inb4 aimbots and esp.

I don't want this.

amr

Reaction score
No, its would be cancer and people would do all kinds of retarded shit. Hell I would barricade my house to the toe no entrances and just sit farming the whole 4 hours.

Reaction score
What should happen is this, but after all of it do a rollback and load a backup saved just before this "event" because then I could prop push all the cars with no consequences.

But even if you don't YES DO IT, sounds like a complete cock up but sounds fun.

Reaction score
Not to be a buzz kill but if this were to happen (which I doubt it will) the amount of new players on that day that won't return to the server due to the aidsfest when joining will be cray cray...

But at least us staff members get a break for a day!

Not that we do anything anyways :kitty: