ThE BoYs ARE BAck iN TOWNN!!
(reopened)
========================
Nonces Toys R Us
We give packages to good people!!
We Love Everyone!!
We help people in danger!!
================================
Watch out! because when we are in town! those dirty cops/Crims will get punished!
========================

We have many roles in our nice group!
CEO of Nonces Toys r us
Trusted Delivery Nonce boy
Nice Guy nonce
Nonces
New guy
========================

New ranks will be made soon!!

Applications
========================

Thank you for Mr. James Husky for giving me this great idea!
========================
made this to get extreme threat level on plpd

(if this breaks any forum rules tell me and ill change)

========================
We are at War with:
The Sand people who speak snake tongue

Orgs We made Disband:
Mohammad Family✓
Avalon✓
Somalipirates✓
Smyths Toys Superstores✓
Lé Nye✓
Jarheads✓
The OutLaws✓
========================

SOMEONE REOPEN MY APP PAGE THANKS​

Reaction score
whoever rates this dumb, kill yourself i hope you survive and live a long healthy life.

Reaction score
9365fbafba.jpg

This thread is some normie shit, once we see anyone who publicly says there in this org they will be disposed of quickly, if you make a report ur gay.

@Exrobite declares war

Reaction score
Scuffed version of Toys R Us, with some autistic children. Id still join tho.

Reaction score
Actually Sire, I'll have you know that The Outlaws Hasn't even Disbanded, Its just a dead organisation due to Draftking getting himself banned in every way humanly possible and the org being shit in general.

TH' PARALAKE PIRATES DON'T ARRPRECIATE LIARS IN THIS CITY, PREPARE TO HAVE YER BOOTY PLUNDERED WITH OUR LONG, CRUSTY PEG LEGS YER LILLY LIVERED POWDER PANS!

Reaction score
Actually Sire, I'll have you know that The Outlaws Hasn't even Disbanded, Its just a dead organisation due to Draftking getting himself banned in every way humanly possible and the org being shit in general.

TH' PARALAKE PIRATES DON'T ARRPRECIATE LIARS IN THIS CITY, PREPARE TO HAVE YER BOOTY PLUNDERED WITH OUR LONG, CRUSTY PEG LEGS YER LILLY LIVERED POWDER PANS!
You see This was funny like the first 2 posts but then you spammed it and make it cringy asf, please just stop.

Reaction score

kill yourself.

Reaction score
Hello, there seems to be no activity coming from this org page, this thread will be moved into the 'Disbanded' section of the forums.

If your org is still active in game then message me directly to have it moved back.

Status
Not open for further replies.