Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Nooses and Better Crosses With Nails and Hammers

Short explanation (in notes):
8b77324060.jpg

The cross behind him being an actual prop
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because it'd help with immersion and it'd be added as a new torture method for ni-people in paralake. @Fredy Helped me setup this cross the other day so it shouldn't be a moral issue.

However, I'd like a noose to be able to hang people from places like TTT from trees however.

Optional additions:
Nails, hammers, nooses.

Reaction score
Ofc there is a moral issue...

Did you not read what MrLewis wrote on your other thread? We are not looking to attract people who want to hang black people on crosses. Did you not think that it would be looked at funny, if we had KKK content all over the server. Also, this would be abused, trust me. If you really want to make this, get a staff member to help you. -support

Reaction score
Ofc there is a moral issue...

Did you not read what MrLewis wrote on your other thread? We are not looking to attract people who want to hang black people on crosses. Did you not think that it would be looked at funny, if we had KKK content all over the server. Also, this would be abused, trust me. If you really want to make this, get a staff member to help you. -support
Whoa are you being racist? Who mentioned black people here? Nope I didn't mention hanging black people specifically. How would this be abused as well is what I don't understand.

Also, no one who really wants to hang black people on crosses would come onto a 11 year old game to do so, please get real for once.

Reaction score
Good idea from a roleplay aspect but if we're worried about the community being critizied then it's probably for the best the feature is left out.

Reaction score
Good idea from a roleplay aspect but if we're worried about the community being critizied then it's probably for the best the feature is left out.
No one criticizes garry's mod communities for things like this. Racism, rape, etc is of the norm in gmod communities. No one cares about being able to hang people from crosses or being able to lynch others. Garry's mod used to be a extremely toxic place a few years back and this isn't even something to bitch or whine about the morality of.

if you start to question things or ween back on things because of the morality of such - you'll forever be self-imposing imaginary fucking limitations on yourself which keeps you back from doing great things. The great thing that needs to be done in this case is allowing PLAYERMODELS to be hung from trees and crosses.

Like imagine how cool that shit would be:
>Cop
>Gets call to a 9/11 call about a murder or a dead body :booty:
>Sees body hung from tree
>immersion

Last edited:
Reaction score
Racism rp much, lets allow Nazis, English Defence League and a bunch of other groups while we are at it.

This is a friendly community we want everyone to feel welcome not hunted down by hate groups. This is just waiting to offend people so I cannot and will not support this.

Reaction score
Would be nice for some more immersion indeed. Not all bodies IRL are just laying on the streets waiting to be identified. Criminal Minds(tv show) for example shows some nice alternatives. Would be nice if this is possible to add, but everyone here are some catholics that don't want to see blood or are too young for some more alternatives and they would faint or call their parents.

MattIs

Sorry but I really don't see the point, in going through all the hassle of adding a new props and taking ages for it to be added when it would rarely be used. It also seems way to excessive. It's roleplay after all, TTT is a minigame.

Reaction score
As funny and hilarious this suggestion is, it doesn't really work out as @Belg Lmfao stated (can't believe that i am saying that) as this would be found all over Paralake City and evolve from a banter thing into absolute apesh*t. I have to -Support this suggestion with following reasons:
  • Would go out of control immediatly
  • Abuse of said function
  • Rasicst groups would emerge and go on a "black cleansing"
  • Not needed for everyday roleplay

Reaction score
Then please add swastikas, hammer and sickle, red starts, red black stars, pillory, ropes to hang black people. What else? Oh yeah, make capital punishment a thing again, and give me an electric chair. White hoodies too.

The idea is excessive and stupid.

Still love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.