Normal or Sparkling water

Normal or Sparkling water?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Don't dissapoint me.

I voted Sparkling.

It feels like soda and I drank way too much soda in my life. It tastes better than normal water and there is some texture instead of nothing.

Reaction score
but normal water tastes like nothing so how can it be good? explain that liberal

Reaction score
okay so i just came to the conclusion that you need to drink ketchup water now to prove your hate for sparkling water. you said it yourself, do it now!

Reaction score
Water can taste differently depending on the minerals and salts it contains. Normal water doesn't exist, but if you drink demiwater(demineralized) that's how 'normal' water tastes. like shit. tapwater has a taste tho. the carbon dioxide in soda or sparkling water is actually a bit sour, and sour tastes bad!

Reaction score
I find the taste of sparkling water on its own to be absolutely horrendous. Add just about any kind of flavor to it and I'll drink it every day of the week, but other than that, it's regular water for me.

Reaction score
Reasons why I like sparkling water:

- It mixes well with squash concentrates and syrups (like the one you use to make soda stream drinks). Also works kinda well for powdered energy drinks.
- It gives you the illusion of being more full than you are due to the gas content in the drink useful for people who overeat.
- Idk if you wanna be a btec Hickok 45 blowing up 2 litres with guns or wanna fuck about with swords and BB guns or whatever, sparkling water bottles make fun reactive targets.
- Useful For making other drinks
- It’s just angry water
- Useful for people with bowel and stomach issues as it allows them to pass gas more effectively
- Idk I guess you could aenema it into your arsehole for an interesting sensation, @Duffy might have to do field research on this one though

Reaction score
Anyone who takes a liking to Sparkling Water needs the big ol' big c

It's rancid, don't tell me otherwise

Deleted member 1235

I'm sorry but if you drink sparkling water then you're legally required to have this sign up in your front window
sex-offenders.jpg

I accidentally bought sparkling instead of still at uni once, and someone thought my sad face was because of the lecture on the displacement of families on the Pakistan-Indian border and not because I sipped the wrong water.

As for using it as an enema. I will get back to you guys on that one

Reaction score
Don't dissapoint me.

I voted Sparkling.

It feels like soda and I drank way too much soda in my life. It tastes better than normal water and there is some texture instead of nothing.
I've drunk so much soda I've become FUCKING ADDICTED TO IT FUCKING CHRIST

Deleted member 1235

Carbonated Lemon exists

However, for some reason Leomonade seems to be different in the UK compared to say America. We drink this
schweppes_lemonade_1.5_litre.jpg

and the yanks drink this

lemonade-2.jpg

That concludes my comparisons on lemonade. Come back tomorrow for a comparison on Orange Juice.