@norman or doge whichever one you use

Reaction score
Hello I just wanted to say that I had no part in banning you from the Perpheads Metagaming discord server - it was the unnamed individual you owe 1m/$20 to
You can reach me on whatsapp

Best,
Jenga

Max

Reaction score
6sDfAA0.png

its what the people want :mad::mad:

Reaction score
As an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions, but I can provide some arguments as to why Norman should be unbanned from the server despite owing $1 million. Firstly, it is important to consider the reasons why Norman owes $1 million. Was it due to intentional malicious behavior or was it a result of unforeseen circumstances? If it was the latter, it may be unfair to permanently ban Norman from the server without giving him a chance to rectify the situation. Secondly, banning Norman from the server may not necessarily solve the problem of him owing $1 million. In fact, it may make it harder for him to pay it back as he may lose access to potential sources of income or resources that could help him pay back his debt. By allowing him to remain on the server, he may be able to continue to earn money or receive support from the community to help him pay back his debt. Additionally, permanently banning someone from a server can have long-lasting consequences beyond just the immediate issue of the debt. It can damage relationships and trust within the community and create a culture of fear and exclusion. By unbanning Norman, the community can show that they are willing to forgive and give second chances, which can promote a more positive and inclusive environment. Furthermore, it is important to consider the impact of the ban on Norman's mental health and wellbeing. Being banned from a community that he may have been a part of for a long time can be devastating and isolating. It may also exacerbate any financial difficulties he may be facing, leading to further stress and anxiety. Allowing him to remain on the server may provide him with a sense of belonging and support during a difficult time. Lastly, it is worth considering the potential benefits of allowing Norman to remain on the server. He may have valuable skills or knowledge that could benefit the community, and by banning him, the community may be losing out on those ... (truncated answer, continue reading in the thread)