Oddy's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Oddy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:86496847

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

There are some good reasons why I would like to give enforcer a try, and some of those reasons are the same as why I wanted to become a helper. It’s gonna be hard to write an enforcer application without mentioning some points I brought up about myself in my helper application (which can be found here: https://perpheads.com/threads/oddys-helper-application.50915/).

I’ve been playing perp for some time, and it sure has been an eventful run so far. I’ve been through a lot of situations that I have found myself learning from. I believe that I over the course of my time here have become a knowledgeable member. I do believe I would be able to break down situations and explain what would be okay to do and what not while comfortably enforcing the rules.

I’m a person that enjoys having a lot on my plate, I believe that even in the most stressful situations I’m able to keep myself calm and make decisions I can stand behind. I think the workload an enforcer is handed would fit me well. Furthermore, I know I would be able to treat everyone well, and stay professional no matter the scenario I would deal with could be. I know some of the work enforcers deal with can be demanding, and I reckon I would be able to adjust myself to be able to deal with most scenarios that could arise.

I consider myself to be a social and friendly guy, yet realistic and serious when it is called for. I think I am the kind of person that would be easy for people to reach out to. I work well by myself and enjoy working in a team. I consider myself a good team player, able to help others and ask for a lending hand or a second opinion when needed.

However, I like anyone else have my limitations, I know mine quite well. I reflect well over my actions and I’m always eager to improve myself.
Lately, I have noticed that a lot of the work that enforcers do has become more intriguing and interesting to me and I would like to try it out for myself to see if it could be a good fit.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
There is a lot that I feel that I could mention about myself and what I could bring to the table, however, I want to keep this application short and precise, thank you for taking the time to read it.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reginald is a extremely fantastic dude. I dont think I've ever seen him when he isn't happy. He's always doing what he can to help anyone in this community and does a fantastic job at it. He is very active and generally gets along with everyone. I've yet to see anyone say anything bad about him. He would make an amazing enforcer and definitely deserves the chance to be one. Good luck Reginald :)

Reaction score
Big +SUPPORT from me. Oddy has proven to be a very valuable staff member during his time as Helper. I believe that he is very competent, judging from the times that he aided me in handling reports. He is extremely approachable and friendly, and, in my opinion, certainly has what it takes to enforce the rules properly. Good luck, Oddy!

Reaction score
Oddy has a great attitude, very sociable and a deep knowledge of the rules. I've always learned something new about the rules when spending time with him. I have no doubt in my mind that he would make a great enforcer!

Reaction score
Massive +support!
You explain things so nicely and makes it easy to understand when it comes to the rules. When you answer things you don't give out a halfass answer and actually take your time to answer properly!
You're very approachable and easy to talk to and always happy to talk to people!
YOU GO GIRLIE

Reaction score
One day, I saw Oddy leaving the scene of a shooting. I found my friend bleeding out, he whispered "he was so nice" with his last breath. I ripped the bullet from his wound, this is what I found.
1675460910272.png
Oddy is proficient in rule/law knowledge and kills with kindness, ensuring the rightfully punished will want to stick around and improve their RP.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.