flugs' Enforcer Application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Previous Enforcer Application: https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs-enforcer-application.41222/

Lets give this another try.

Steam Name:
flugs

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:91646864

Helper Application Link?:
https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs-helper-application.41577/

How Long Have You Been A Helper?:
One week.

Why Do You Want To Be An Enforcer?:
There’s so many reason I want to be an Enforcer, as I’ve said in both my applications, I massively admire the Staff Team, for the years I’ve been here I have always wanted to be a part of the team and this aspiration is what motivates me to play everyday. I have a massive passion for helping others and this server in general, and this role would mean a lot to me and allow me to do what I love for the benefit of others. I have loved this week being a Helper and it’s massively improved me as a candidate for Enforcer. I previously applied for Enforcer, but was denied due to lack of experience, however in the month since I applied I have improved my server knowledge massively and I believe I have shown it.

Not only has my rule and law knowledge gotten much better, my roleplay skills have massively improved. Following the formation of Testa’s org (which I Co-Own), I have really worked hard to ensure this org gets a good start. The organisation was made to provide some actual roleplay and take in old and new players who want to have some fun, and we’ve done exactly that. Bringing in giant organisations, to staff members to Police, the organisation has been with them all and had great fun doing so. I believe I can roleplay much, much better now and enforce the rules better because of it. I have spoken to a few of my peers in the Staff Team and they have all said I deserve this promotion, which I go into later.

I have received two recommendations because of my recent roleplay and in both of them I am commended for engagement and “improving the server”, which is crazy to be told. The second one is for me and Testa, which is completely deserved for Testa too as it’s because of him I’m motivated to play like this. In Testa’s recommendation he speaks about my leadership, attitude, dedication and ability to break expectations. These are some qualities I have said myself I have and would come into effect in my duties as Enforcer.
Recommendations (https://perpheads.com/threads/testa-flugs.41723/, https://perpheads.com/threads/player-recommendation-flugs.41719/)

What Have You Learnt Whilst Being A Helper?
Being a Helper, I have learnt so much about Staff which has changed the way I approach situations completely. In being a Helper I have firsthand seen and engaged with Staff situations and been given the wheel a few times. I have seen how sits get managed and how they work, so I could definitely conduct a sit on my own from what I’ve seen. I have learnt how Staff react to and deal with situations through Staff chat and how they think about them and communicate. I have learnt a lot more detail about the rules and the correct punishments for breaking them, from observing how Staff work. I have gotten into lots more administrative situations and situations where I need to get across my authority, in these situations I believe I have done a good job. Like I said, I have also asked for some feedback from various peers, and I’ve been told that I’m a good Helper and should go for Enforcer. Being a Helper I have also learnt a lot more about the server and gamemode, which I can definitely apply into situations. Overall, I have improved as a player, candidate and “rule knower?” in this week.

Do You Have Anything Else To Say?:
No. I have said everything in here, and in my previous applications. I was also permitted to post this a few hours early by Ayjay.

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
You must have been a Helper for at least 1 week from your application being accepted.
You must have maintained a recent active presence on the server, forums & Teamspeak.
You must have engaged with multiple administrative situations in your time as a Helper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support, I always see you around either helping people or overall just being a good person. You and Testa making the new org has proved to me and everyone else 100% that you are ready to be a enforcer. Good luck!

Reaction score
Flugs is an amazing person to be around and also one of the 2 people that have revived a lot of roleplay in the server.

I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team, he has the rule and law knowdledge you'd expect from an Enforcer and he is a calm person.

Reaction score
I’m sure flute would make a great enforcer, since becoming helper I have seen a substantial growth in his attitude and behavior as a member of the community. He is extremely constructive and constantly striving to improve. Overall a friendly guy. Goodluck chief

Reaction score
Yes! Flugs a fantastic guy and especially kind and ambitious. He's definitely got a future here in the community

Reaction score
I absolutely +support this! flugs is an amazing member of this community who has (with @Testa ) brought a lot of RP back into the server. he is very helpful, calm person and he has a clear understanding of the rules.

top lad, can't add anything to it really

Reaction score
Yes yes yes +support.

really helpful, knows the rules and is one of the people really pushing for some great RP again.The work he’s doing in character is so important and having a huge affect the community

Reaction score
+ Support! flugs has shown that he has the ability to be a valuable staff member, through his extensive roleplay and intention to help others. flugs is very friendly and supportive to anyone who needs help or is just around him, creating the environment that defines and keeps PH going. Good luck :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.