flugs' Enforcer Application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for the support! I'm really happy with how the org is going and the effect its having.

Reaction score
Definitely a +support from me. Flugs has done nothing but impress me with his outstanding quality of values and role-playing ability. Absolutely lovely guy to be around and has been showing true helper qualities.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I want to build an arena in the Continental so we can finish our katana fight ;)

Reaction score
It is a big +SUPPORT from me. I've known flugs for a really long time and throughout the time I've known him, He's been nothing but a supportive and chill person. He's always looking to help new and current users and is very understanding of people. I really see no reason why he isn't already enforcer?
He's really going above and beyond when it comes to trying to bring Roleplay back to the server, with the continental hotel. He's insanely active, which is something that is really needed at the moment.
GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
Massive +SUPPORT from myself. I haven't been in any situations where I, personally, witnessed his staffing, but I know as a person Flugs is not only professional but helpful as well. He's a good roleplayer who is striving to improve PERP and I would definitely love to see him on the main staff team. As a 'Junior Member' I don't have much of a weight behind this support but I wish you the best of luck anyway mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.