Omar's Leave

Reaction score
Let's hope this doesn't get deleted

Love to @NamesInsane @Yaboi Spooky @Faour @Chris_ @steelo @lencz @Sneaky @Snusmus @Zayne @Palodhi @rxsm @2766 @TylerReadman1 @Aquaa @Kenty @gamerdanger99 @travis + Anybody else deep down I know I have appreciation for but I just can't remember the name at the moment.

To me, all of you were good friends or opponents in character and good people to interact with out of character in the end because overall I felt benefitted by having the lucky opportunity to meet people such as yourself. Some of you may have mixed feelings whilst others are certain but one thing is for sure, that before I leave I do not want to leave negativity in my heart against anybody especially you. Unfortunately for those who care (while fortunate for those who hate me who will see this and celebrate) I am simply choosing to quit this server. I made up my mind and I just do not find it enjoyable due to reasons I won't get into to avoid controversy here. All I wanted was to shout out the ones who I appreciate.

Finally I just want to say May God Bless You Ameen :').
bye

transparentcatwalk.gif

Reaction score
Just enjoy your time in the community without the indoctrination

Sucks to see you go. I didn't know you that much but I've seen the drama caused from your presence. If you do make a return just try to have fun and take stuff lightly (especially on the forums). I can assure you that any enmity IC probably doesn't stand OOC, unless you display and reinforce animosity on OOC platforms (Parts of the forums and/or Discord). Communication is key especially in this community *Insert Metagaming joke* and if you don't clarify that your actions were in character then people will usually take it personally and form an out of character opinion. We also all somewhat partake in some tomfoolery and jokingly clown on other organisations from time to time, just do it in a way that doesn't seem disdainful.

Will keep this last part short and sweet,
This server is very unique and I'm sure you'll be back in the future.

Until then...

SEE YA!

shrek-two-finger-salute-v02djeor4t2p11vo.gif

Reaction score
Let's hope this doesn't get deleted

Love to @NamesInsane @Yaboi Spooky @Faour @Chris_ @steelo @lencz @Sneaky @Snusmus @Zayne @Palodhi @rxsm @2766 @TylerReadman1 @Aquaa @Kenty @gamerdanger99 @travis + Anybody else deep down I know I have appreciation for but I just can't remember the name at the moment.

To me, all of you were good friends or opponents in character and good people to interact with out of character in the end because overall I felt benefitted by having the lucky opportunity to meet people such as yourself. Some of you may have mixed feelings whilst others are certain but one thing is for sure, that before I leave I do not want to leave negativity in my heart against anybody especially you. Unfortunately for those who care (while fortunate for those who hate me who will see this and celebrate) I am simply choosing to quit this server. I made up my mind and I just do not find it enjoyable due to reasons I won't get into to avoid controversy here. All I wanted was to shout out the ones who I appreciate.

Finally I just want to say May God Bless You Ameen :').
bye

View attachment 15594
goodbye my friend we had good times and also you forgot meeeeee on the post :confused: good luck!!!