More OOC messages for people who have played for a longer time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: More OOC messages.

Short explanation (in notes):
-It's annoying with only 16 messages (or whatever it is) for someone who likes talking in OOC.
- Most long-term members of the community could be trusted with this.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
As many of you know, you run out of ooc messages pretty quickly, (I know it's there to make sure nobody starts spamming) but long-term members of the community probably wouldn't ruin for themselves by spamming, this is why they should be given more ooc messages so that they can speak in OOC more and help new players and such.

Optional additions:
N/A

Reaction score
Why though? Just because someone has played for a longer time doesn't mean they should have some special treatment in the OOC chat, it's there for a good reason and should stay the way it is

Reaction score
Along with what Daymon said, do we really need more messages? Like if you want to sit and have conversation with someone, do it through steam or the LOOC chat.

Reaction score
Thats good when you have an argument with someone BUT spams will rain over the server

Reaction score
As this is another one of my horrible ideas, please close this.

MattIs

I agree there needs to be a change to the OOC system. I too don't think it's enough for a player as a lot of the time when you ask someone ooc, they can't respond due to them having ran out of messages. I think after a certain period of time (maybe without warnings) the privilege should be given to players.

Status
Not open for further replies.