Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Operator/ Dispatch and Crime Logs

Short explanation (in notes):
- Gives Orders and Crime Notification to Officers
- Has GPS Location on All Government Vehicles
- Stays Inside PD
- Crime Log, Logs all Crimes that occur of players.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I feel it is sort of unrealistic that when a small time crime occurs, such as a fist fight is notified by the "emergency" 911 message, that all 4 Police Officers go to the location. I Feel that Dispatch can give players more jobs, and also more of a realistic RP, as it would appoint the officers which location they should go, and check out which area by giving the officer a notification such as on the left corner of the screen saying something like "There was an Issue at Hicks Town, please check it out." Also when a bank robbery occurs, then the player can notify all officers.

Crime Logs can assist officers on making the judgment of jail time and such. This is added to the "Crime Log" where an officer can search players names, and the crimes they have committed. This Database also gives information on how the player looks, and such. So If a person is caught speeding and is given a verbal by an officer, and another officer gives him another warning. Finally if a third officer pulls him over and sees he has 2 warnings, he can give him a ticket. And If it is done again he can serve time in jail.

Optional additions:
- Having Computer (Dispatch)
- Police Phone App (Crime Log)
-

Reaction score
So basically it'll become an office job?

I doubt it'll be popular. People want action all of the time, which is why there's constant criminal acitivty, such as shootouts, raids, etc.
Sitting in an office, on an office chair, then just constantly giving information about current criminal activity could be quite boring.

Plus, if the person that got the job goes AFK for some reason, what happens then? Would officers even be notified of crimes, or could 5 people get murdered in a raid, despite 3 911 calls from that location?

Adding a dispatch job simply isn't going to work, at least in my opinion.

Reaction score
Individual crimes in the crime log should be removed after 1 month. But it has already been suggested (crime log) and it's A LOT of work.

Reaction score
There won't be a specific job to take care of these things but LT will have more control over defining police units to tasks and who to partner up with. This will still take some time, but as for crime logs and such, that is much more complicated, as NLR can negate it fairly easily, but there are plans with no definite time schedule for better emergency services management.

Status
Not open for further replies.