Oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Oranges

DISCLAIMER: Sorry for the Russian Dog guy suggestions but I think concept for legal jobs like this is a great idea and something I feel needs to be addressed.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Pick and sell oranges
- adds rp lmfao
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Selling oranges shouldn't get you much money, just a reasonable amount if someone is starting off to afford a minicooper after being mugged around 48 times.

Head to the trees behind car dealer, (oranges on the trees are optional, they add rp Stephen) and you can gather oranges from the trees, again, inventory space so you'd have to utilize vehicle trunks.

8297ed6a0e.jpg

When you've maxed out on some lovely oranges, you'd head to the market in the city and speak to this gentleman (not to be confused with the iron people) and sell him all your juicy oranges, again, not sold for that much, but something reasonable which has to be discussed.

f0dc15ef94.png

Again idea is from Arma servers which have fruit picking type of things

Optional additions:
-
-
-

MattIs

/advert Anyone know where the man who sells them juicy oranges is with the initals OD, message me.

No but this needs to be addressed, the legal economy stuff was suppose to be addressed, years ago and still nothing has been done about it.

Reaction score
HEY LOOK! IT'S THE MINING GUY!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN FOR THE MINING GUY!
bow-down.jpg

Ok.
I don't really think this is needed but it will add some nice RP for the newbies just like the mining can. Maybe we can eat the oranges aswell if we are hungry you know. Just some cheap way of getting food if you ran out of burgers yet again.

Reaction score
HEY LOOK! IT'S THE MINING GUY!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN FOR THE MINING GUY!
bow-down.jpg

Ok.
I don't really think this is needed but it will add some nice RP for the newbies just like the mining can. Maybe we can eat the oranges aswell if we are hungry you know. Just some cheap way of getting food if you ran out of burgers yet again.

I don't see how it would add rp lmfao, adding it isn't needed whatsoever, however it's another way that people can make money, especially newer players. I don't see any issues with creating other means for people to earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.