Organisation recommendations

Reaction score
Okay so in this community there are a lot of organisations and I want to know a good one to join my main things I'm looking for In a org is for it to be....
active
Friendly
Powerful
There the 3 main things there's lots more but that's the main things.

So overall I'm asking what your opinion is the best org to join.

So leave a suggestion down bellow if you can
Much appreciated

- Wolfjie

Reaction score
None of them. They are all cunts; you will become a cunt if you join them.

DON'T DO IT.

Kappakappa not siriozny maybe Paralake Home Guard, Skinheads or if you think you have the stuff, Quality Street.
Who wants to be with dem cunts eh?

Reaction score
Most orgs are shit, even the one I'm in, I'm only in it cos @EVIL is my honeymuffin. Honestly, I'd do just as well without an org as I would with one, just make friends. Once you have friends, you're fine.

Edit:

Orgs basically mean that you've gotta kill people that you might not want to, and risk losing things because of other people's stupidity.

Reaction score
The one and only
99aa62a789.jpg

Reaction score
There's an organisation out there that's not actually an organisation and it's called not being in an organisation because organisations are shite.

In my humble opinion of course but seriously don't join them; they stink

Reaction score
I dont have the best history with them, but try out Los Pollos Hermanos. Friendly batch of guys, kill the annoying swede for me pl0x. tyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
I don't think it really matters what organization you're in because they all pretty much do the same grow, raid and kill.