Another issue... Server disconnection

Daragh

Okay so, thanks for helping me with the map problem, now everytime I join it says Auto-Disconnect in () Seconds, then I disconnect and the best solution is for me to normally take the battery out and put it back in my laptop but this time this does not work. Any good suggestions? PERP is #1 on my play list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys please help before I throw my laptop out of the window, it is getting annoying now it has been like this for over 3 hours and I'm still trying. HELP ME PLZ!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: The-Devils-Son. Please use the comment or edit feature in the future please for small things like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daragh

Removed please use edit feature in future so it does not clog up forums.

The-Devils-Son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5920

Restart booter, this is not your pc, just internet I think.

Daragh

I put my battery back in after lol. I'll try that Ethan thanks. If it doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Daragh

Not fixed. Still doing the exact same thing. I'll come on TeamSpeak tomorrow , it's getting late now, I might come in early morning about 6 but I doubt you will be on. GMT (+0).

Daragh

Infact Ill try reboot my laptop and come on now, not 100% sure because it's like 10pm. Ill try to come on , if not Ill make it tomoz.