Paralake City Medic Assistance Whitelisting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel that Paralake City Medical Assistance should be whitelisted because you have newly joined civilians that have no knowledge of what the requirements of being a paramedic are, they either come to minge or just go AFK. I was on duty yesterday as a paramedic and there was a fire in forest. Considering the fire was spreading into the farm and throughout the forest, I changed to a firefighter to try and stop the fire from spreading any further. As I made my way to the scene, I saw bodies lying on the floor so I asked for the available medic to make his way to the forest to deal with the dead bodies. By the time I had dealt with the fire, the medic still wasn't here. I made my way back to the fire station to quit the job and make my way back to the hospital to deal with the bodies. When I changed back into a paramedic, I had cops screaming over radio that someone had been shot and killed and they were screaming for the 5 minutes for a paramedic to get to Suburbs to deal with the body of the officer that was shot down. As I made my way to suburbs, I noticed that the other paramedic was just patrolling around in an ambulance which is against the rules. As I got to suburbs, the cops kept screaming at me that I was responsible that the officer died. The other paramedic did nothing while I was running around doing all the work throughout Paralake City. The same paramedic was still failrping. When paramedics were asked to come to slums to be on standby while they raid the apartments to see if they can find the criminal. When I arrived at the scene to standby, the other medic arrived and started to enter the slums apartments to see what was going on. He was asked to leave several times by Sergeants and Corporals and still did not. He then left the building and stood by me till we were called.

Today also when I was on duty as a paramedic again, the same person came on and started to act up again. This medic was still patrolling in an ambulance and I asked him to stop doing so, but he ignored my orders. He was then responding to scenes that he wasn't asked to respond to. When the police were performing a raid, he went to the scene of the upcoming raid and entered the building before the police had breached the building. I then took the liberty to talk to a Corporal and tell him what he was upto but, he said I need to talk to talk to a Sergeant to get him demoted. The paramedic was still disobeying orders. He was using his sirens and lights to get place that weren't an emergency.

This is why I feel that paramedics should be whitelisted because people that a truly willing to roleplay as a paramedic can have the full experience of doing so. I hope that the forum team will take my opinion into consideration in the future of Perpheads server as it progresses into the future.

Roleplay Name: Woody Quinn

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260711358/

Please message me if you have any further questions about the incidents that have happened or if you have more information about what will happen with Paralake City Medical Assistance.

Thank You

Reaction score
No.

The medic job is a great way for new players to learn about the game mode and the map. Plus, not many people play as medics as it is, introducing a whitelist would only decrease the number of medics even further. There would be no real reason to want to be a medic with a whitelist, as there is very little interest anyway. I used to hop on as a medic every now and then, but with a whitelist, I would never apply.

The exam is usually enough to filter out players who don't know what they're doing. Also, introducing a whitelist would also mean getting enough interested people to manage applications. Not many would be interested in doing that either, so people might have to wait days before going on duty due to the lack of application staff.

Reaction score
As what Collier said, the Paramedic is the starting point for the new players. Whitelisting the Paramedic is just going to pull new players off of the server as they have nothing to do. I believe that the exam should be a bit more harder such as questions on the map and how they would respond so they have a good understanding of how to get somewhere instead of asking through radio.

Reaction score
Sure, lets just whitelist everything and make it impossible for new players to do anything!

No. The paramedic job on the server is the easiest source of income for newer players. And nobody would go through an application process to be a paramedic, The jobs pretty dead as is.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.