Paralake City questions

Reaction score
I do have a couple of questions related to the new map. 1. Will there be country houses like far away from the city? 2. How big is the new map? 3. Do u have a complete map of it? 4. When will it be launched? 5. How far have it come? 0/100% 6. Will all economy like cars etc. Become reseted? 7. Will there be new cars added? 8. Will there be any new player models? 9. How will the subway system work? 10. Will there be an airfield? 11. Will the prices on vehicles etc. become reduced? I do know it takes time to map but i do have a couple of questions about it because i can't wait! -Martin Johansen!

Reaction score
Well i'll answer the ones I can.

1) Yeah I believe there will be suburbs areas as well as a bigger downtown.

2) I here it's about 4X as big as Evo, But don't hold me to that.

3) From what i've heard the map is finished but Fredy is just working on some code for it.

4) Dark on this, keeping it hush hush.

5) 100% I guess.

6) Possible, but that has nothing to do with the map.

7) Possible, Definitely new cop cars though.

8) Not from what i've heard, shoot a suggestion if you have some you'd like added.

9) Ask Xquality on this because I have no idea.

10) Maybe an airport but i'm not really sure.

11) Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

Reaction score
  1. There is a section of the map called the forest, there you can find cabins to buy, so you will have plenty of remote locations to do your naughty deeds.
  2. The map is bigger than Evocity, it's much more detailed and with a much better layout and a great atmosphere, and with a main highway going around the entire map to maintain easy travel, plus there is a monorail train that you can use.
  3. I don't know if there is a map of the city.
  4. When it is done ;) can't answer that, but I believe the map is complete, and only some coding is needed.
  5. Read #4.
All the question regarding the skill / item reset has nothing to do with the map change, as I've been told.
Police will get two new cars to choose from, the current Mercedes AMG CL65 and the BMW M5.
I do not know if any new cars or player models will be added.
You wait for the monorail train to arrive, the door will open once a player steps up to the door and as I know you press E and get assigned a seat on the train.
As far as I know, no airfield. Why would we need one anyway?

I suggest you watch the Paralake video:
http://youtu.be/1uY6ftlqT7A