Paralake Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who are we?
We are the official Paralake racing competition! We host races around Paralake that can earn you money!
Responsibility
If you are caught by the police doing illegal racing or speeding or any other law, we take no
responsibility what so ever as it was your choice to take the risk and enter!

How do I enter the races?
To enter the races you need to click the link down below and do the application. I will notify you if you have been accepted or denied. (Via Forums) Also you will be informed of the times and place the races take place!
Prize Money
The prize money will be decided on the day and it will most likely be over 10k!

https://goo.gl/forms/7hOMrsRBHkrpR3mw1

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Guys for the people have entered thankyou and I will notify you about the race info soon!
[DOUBLEPOST=1473961192,1473834988][/DOUBLEPOST]The race will most likely be tommorow and I will inform the 4 people who have joined! If any of you want to join this weeks race make sure you complete the application!

Reaction score
8eSUpei.png

Leading Paralake's fight against serious and organised crime

After a recent complaint, the Paralake Crime Agency will not be taking action against street racing so long as our organisation are informed of any dates you plan on racing to ensure health and safety during the event, this applies to Marston Racing Industries too. Please fill in an 'In-Game Non-Emergency' Form on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.