Paramedic Diagnose Report System [P.D.R.S]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: Paramedic Diagnose Report System [P.D.R.S]

Main Idea:
Adding a Diagnosing Report System aka P.D.R.S to the Paramedic Job

Full description of the idea:
My idea is to add Paramedic Diagnosing System/tool for the Medic job/DNA Scanner. The P.D.R.S Is a system that would either be added to the Body Remover Tool, or the DNA Scanner. The meaning of this idea is before a paramedic can remove the dead body a menu will open where it would say.

"Please provide a name and a cause of death, before the body can beremoved."
"Ermak Rasmussen was killed by a 9mm pistol, suspects name is Bob Nixon"

When the diagnose report is submitted it will create an automated message either on the PD database or in the goverment radio saying John Fisher: [Goverment Radio] [PDRS] Ermak Rasmussen was killed by a 9mm pistol, suspects name is Bob Nixon.

Why should it be added?: As dumb as it might sound the reason i wanted this to be added, was to make it more easier for new players, and even older players when it comes to the use of gov radio. Sure you could just hold down B and tell who killed the person but a warrant would be needed to be wrote down anyways which is why I thought of this system. it would be a more sufficient way, to get things done in a quick manner. I wouldn't say something I don't know but I'll asume that this will not be hard to make.

Pros:
Adds an easier way for the police to get DNA when officer are not on scene.
An easier way to get DNA As a paramedic without to have spending time writing in the goverment radio.
I don't think its that hard to be made aswell since they could use some scripting from the warrrented person at the PD system.
(Any ideas?)

Cons:
it might excessive and unecessary for this to be added as you can literally type the name through the console while DNA'ing the body who killed them or screenshot it for later use / proof.
John Fisher: [Goverment Radio] Ermak Rasmussen was killed by a 9mm pistol, suspects name is Bob Nixon.
(Any ideas?)

*Other additions: I also came up with the idea of maybe adding a database for the paramedics as some ambulances are equiped with computers aswell In Real Life that is of course.

laptops1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea in my opinion. I've notied that when im going to use the DNA tool on a body and report the suspect to the police it might sometimes be hard to remember the exact spell of the name. So in that case this would be really useful.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.