Perp Heads Discord

Deleted member 5577

Teamspeak doesn’t have a very good user experience ;( the only two private channels I have access to are empty and when I joined last time someone moved me into a help channel and sent helper @Niko to deal with who he thought was the real jay hatch

Deleted member 4116

@Ayjay if you make it so people have to boost for free VIP you'll get max level in no time

Reaction score
@Sossa only problem with that is they don’t actually make any money for that, just improved the discord and idk if fredy would want that but good idea

Reaction score
Don't know what voice channels you use but they're generally speaking good quality. I would know, they're quite good for metagaming after all

Reaction score
@Ayjay maybe you can make it so the Discord is just for sending messages and you use TS for other stuff. I have been in so many communities where that has been the case

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't think us splitting up the community into both these platforms is wise, if we switch to Discord it'd likely be as a replacement for Teamspeak.

Reaction score
Plus, the base version of servers is free with unlimited member count. It still costs to get the extra benefits though, but I imagine it'd be cheaper in some way? I don't know how much the current ts server costs but discord is going to cost regardless simply because of the boost system.

Reaction score
Also @Ayjay if you didn’t know there is server templates that you can use to create the discord that comes with all the roles & channels and stuff which eliminates most the time you’d put in setting it up