Perp Heads Discord

Reaction score
i don't want this to kill shoutbox
depositphotos_76840879-stock-illustration-depressed-emoticon.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hey!

I've always personally believed that Discord is superior for large communities and getting out announcements to people. The issue we have here is the fact that Teamspeak is pretty much exclusively voice communication, where Discord has persistent chat channels, which are often used more than voice. We might fall into the trap of people barely using voice channels, it also adds another level of moderation in these chat channels.

I do however see the benefits of Discord and I still do believe that it could be used effectively if done correctly. There was also talks of us creating a bot so we can mimic private conversations in voice channels. There's just so many benefits to Discord, namely the fact that everyone can be in the Discord without having to dedicate theirselves to a voice channel constantly, I believe this would be brilliant for keeping community closer and more engaged.

I'm still all for this as were a majority of the community when the last poll got released, but it just never really came to fruition.

Reaction score
let me simulate that for you, ahem; AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH77777777777777777777777777777777L_?L_?L_?L_?L_?L_?L_?