Perpheads airsoft meet up?

Should we do this

• Yes

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Do you have retarded laws in the UK? Need to get that cleared up before even considering thinking about coming.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/62/section/32

Section 32 of the Salmon Act 1986.

ba798ec5ef.png

Reaction score
If we decide to join in, at least you won't have to deal with lagspikes and demos refreshing mid-gunfight :kappa:

I said this last time, it sounds like a bunch of fun but the problem is getting people there, not a lot of us bother to travel all the way for an airsoft event.
The perpheads meetup basically consisted of @Murtsley @Jordan and @MoronPipllyd and that was it, even though a lot of people were interested.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Murtsley was never there, it was just

@Jordan
@Blicky
@MattIsMadForCod
@Me

Source:
c1982fa8a7.jpg

Just as an FYI there was also another low-key meetup that various members of Peter the Prophet attended. It was very successful and Sheffield is a fuck of a night out if anyone is looking for ideas. (It also has some cool day-time stuff like escape rooms for you under 18.)

So as impractical of a location as Swansea is maybe everyone shouldn't shit on @finlay3110. As long as the correct precautions are taken and there's enough of an interest, a meetup can be good fun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

@Murtsley was never there, it was just

@Jordan
@Blicky
@MattIsMadForCod
@Me

Source:
c1982fa8a7.jpg

Just as an FYI there was also another low-key meetup that various members of Peter the Prophet attended. It was very successful and Sheffield is a fuck of a night out if anyone is looking for ideas. (It also has some cool day-time stuff like escape rooms for you under 18.)

So as impractical of a location as Swansea is maybe everyone shouldn't shit on @finlay3110. As long as the correct precautions are taken and there's enough of an interest, a meetup can be good fun.
Btw its not in swansea...... Its an hour from swansea.

Deleted member 1235

Btw its not in swansea...... Its an hour from swansea.
You'd ideally want somewhere which is within easy reach of a national rail station. Ideally a station that facilitates trains from the likes of Liverpool,London, Birmingham etc. Public transport is going to be your key here. Do some research to find bus, trams and trains etc.

Reaction score
You'd ideally want somewhere which is within easy reach of a national rail station. Ideally a station that facilitates trains from the likes of Liverpool,London, Birmingham etc. Public transport is going to be your key here. Do some research to find bus, trams and trains etc.
Allow me to explain.
The reason why I have said its an hour out of swansea is because it has a national rail station. If this was going to go ahead and if enough people were taking the train/bus or w/e I am pretty sure transport could be arranged (Mini-bus or something)

Reaction score
@all olsenbanden members i suggest you play this XD Youll be good at it.