Should we do this

• Yes

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Now to my understanding quite a few players in the community are interested in the sport of Airsoft so I have decided to see what people's opinions would be if we were to do an airsoft meet up thing. The ideal site would be somewhere which can cater for both skirmishes,CQB and has a place where you can sleep. Now I know such a place which is called Full Metal airsoft which is located in llannbie quarry which is about an hour out of Swansea.
It has both an urban setting and a forest setting which is quite large and the urban setting has a 3 story tower.
The CQB however is the first of its kind in the UK. It is completely computer controlled using RFID chip bands which game modes ranging from Capture the base,TDM all the way to TTT and tactical hide and seek.

For sleeping arrangements there are bunks,a shower block and you get access to the safe zone after hours for a drink.
PRICES
Walk on (must have all own equipment) £30 however if we arrange a meet up I can chat with the owner to maybe get it discounted.
Gun hire: £25 (which includes the choice of either an AK47 or full metal M4,1 high cap and face/eye protection.)
Access to bunk beds : £7
However even if you don't want to use the bunks and instead decide to sleep in a tent you still get access to the showers safe zone etc.

Now this is not for definite just want to get people's opinion.
MORE INFO
3D render of whole site https://sketchfab.com/models/d3c264ca491943a5995610fae46fc027

Last edited:
Reaction score
If we decide to join in, at least you won't have to deal with lagspikes and demos refreshing mid-gunfight :kappa:

I said this last time, it sounds like a bunch of fun but the problem is getting people there, not a lot of us bother to travel all the way for an airsoft event.
The perpheads meetup basically consisted of @Murtsley @Jordan and @MoronPipllyd and that was it, even though a lot of people were interested.

Reaction score
If we decide to join in, at least you won't have to deal with lagspikes and demos refreshing mid-gunfight :kappa:

I said this last time, it sounds like a bunch of fun but the problem is getting people there, not a lot of us bother to travel all the way for an airsoft event.
The perpheads meetup basically consisted of @Murtsley @Jordan and @MoronPipllyd and that was it, even though a lot of people were interested.
Luckily since it is close to swansea train links are very good. If people need to get up from the bus station/train station I am sure something can be arranged.

M

Reaction score
Rah @Tom Hill don't flex your fake soldier event around here, you should be going to Insomnia :mad:

Reaction score
Updated with more info including 3D render of the site (done by someone with a drone

Reaction score
So anyway lads info in regards on how to get to the site.
Three options
1.Take your car straight to the site
2.Take a train to swansea station
3. TAke a bus to swansea bus station (If you do this you are a mad man)
4. row boat (do an Arron)
5. swim
6. Walk
If you use methods 2-3 pickup can be arranged if you help with fuel costs

Reaction score
I don't trust anyone in this community enough to go anywhere near them when they have any kind of projectile weapon at their disposal.

I also certainly don't trust myself enough to not shoot you for personal amusement before the game begins.

Reaction score
I don't trust any in this community enough to go near them when they have any kind of projectile weapon at their disposal.

I also certainly don't trust myself enough to not shoot you for personal amusement before the game begins.
If this goes ahead everyone gets to firing line me on single shot only. everyone gets to shoot me 5 times.

M

Reaction score
So anyway lads info in regards on how to get to the site.
Three options
1.Take your car straight to the site
2.Take a train to swansea station
3. TAke a bus to swansea bus station (If you do this you are a mad man)
4. row boat (do an Arron)
5. swim
6. Walk
If you use methods 2-3 pickup can be arranged if you help with fuel costs

Steady on mate, Tom Hill posted an airsoft insta in the shoutbox about 20 minutes ago and now you're being a Swansea satnav?

Reaction score
Do you have retarded laws in the UK? Need to get that cleared up before even considering thinking about coming.

Reaction score
UPDATE
If this goes ahead I will be able to provide bb's/pyros at a very cheap price
£6 .20 3000
£9 .25 3000 bb