Perpheads customer satisfaction review 2015

Reaction score
Over the last 2 ish years I have been following the community closely and for those of you who don't know I was a Senior Admin for quite some time, I have decided to create this graph reflecting the overall statistics of the server over the period I have been here as I feel you may be interested in these 100% legit factual statistics about the community.

Without further ado here is the graph

efe150c84f.png

As you can see this has taken a HUGE amount of accurate research but I have finally completed my findings, you may be shocked by this graph but I assure you it is extremely accurate and represents many things, as you can see the level of fun clearly reflects on number of retarded admins, as admins get more retarded the level of fun decreases, this can be related to every other topic, for example as the number of downsyndrome children increases the level of minges also increase (who would have thought)

Please tell me what you think of my research below I am looking forward to reading your opinions on the topic.

(This is clearly a troll post, don't take it seriously or then I will have to add a gullibility line to the graph)

Ps. Some topics I actually believe are true and relate to my own personal experiences playing.

I had the idea for creating this pointless graph from the following

http://puu.sh/iWNRd/c9c3f224b3.png

Edit

I made an extra graph showing Jon Godinns time in the admin team

20070e28e8.png

Last edited by a moderator: